The Quest [part 2]

Chapter Twenty One - The Quest [part 2]

Alexander clenched his fists and turned away from Ebony, he rather watch Ryan and Arianna eat each other faces off then look at that snarky, cocky annoying face again. 
"Annoying, stupid, bitch..."
"I heard that! Again, I would be mad at you yet--I don't disturb ones who are mentally ill."
Alexander scowled and muttered,
"Don't kill her yet, don't kill her yet..."
He sighed, stupid Ebony. Guh.

Jack frowned looking up at the gate. It was going to open anytime now.
He bit his lip and then next to him was Kaylie who stood next to him and bit her lip as well,
"Jack--Ive never ever been attracted to an guy before but you just look super duper great and--"
"Sorry, Kaylie, I don't um--"
He shook her off and suddenly the gate opened. 
"Stop!" 
Kriss yelled as a lot of people made their way towards the gate.
"Only Ryan, Arianna, Alexander, Ebony, Kyara and Jack may proceed."
Kriss sighed.
"They are the only that we actually care about in this world. Ryan, who makes it out alive?"
"It changes but... only us six make it throughout the first round."
"I was correct."
Kriss muttered and then yelled,
"Go to be a human!"
She pointed to the door as the rest hung their heads. She frowned. 
​"I hope I haven't made the wrong decision."
The group watched, suddenly they realized how quick people could be killed or worst sent away to become human...

Arianna grabbed Ryans hand and dragged him through the gate.
There was suddenly a huge flash. Blinded Arianna screamed as Ryans's strong arms wrapped around her and then they fell onto the floor of some sorta underground cave.
"What the hell... Ive never had this quest before..."
Ryan whispered and Kyara and Violet looked towards him their heads snapping towards him.
"What?!"
Violet shrieked utter horror in her eyes.
"I can see a light."
Arianna whispered.
The rest ignored her still arguing.
"Ryan! We trusted you to lead us through this--"
"She's right! maybe Ill kill you first instead!"
"I can f***ing see a light!"
Arianna exclaimed. Ryan shook his head,
"No, there is no light, its very dark in here."
"No! No--there is DEFINITELY a light!"
The groups eyes followed her finger to where it pointed.
"No you nasty bitch! There is no f***ing light!"
Violet shrieked and unsheathed her dagger.
"There is a LIGHT!"
Then Violet pounced and Ryan grabbed her from her waist and the dagger just grazed the back of Arianna's shirt not touching her skin but going through the cotton. She didn't even notice and Ryan sighed and wiped his forehead with the back of his arm as Violet thrashed around ready to kill Arianna.
"Put me DOWN!" 
Violet shrieked. Ryan rolled his eyes and pulled the dagger from her hand which she suddenly balled into a fist and punched him with.
"Ugh!"
He groaned winded. 
Arianna was still walking kinda in a trance following "light" as Violet raced up towards her, her fists ready to knock her out for sure. A light emitted from Arianna and Violet flew off her feet and was thrown across the room.