Up in Flames

Dedicated to: Exchanged for being a great supporter and friend. :)

Inside of this beautiful and imperfect castle was the most bright solemn hall. The windows were slightly dusty and the teens could see an old man stooped over scrubbing at the windows.
Moonlight shone into the hall bathing the 17 year olds in the shimmery glow. "Ahhh... This is what a castle looks like, eh?" Whispered Kaylie in awe. She turned towards a pretty girl with flaming red hair. The girl stared her down.
"What are you looking at, fattsie?" Asked the beautiful girl and Kaylie blushed. "Aaah, aha, ha! You are very pretty!"
The girl rolled her eyes.
"Megan. Megan Red Cross."
George gave a bark of laughter. His bright eyes filled with tears of Joy.
"Red, Cro-Cro-cross?! You have hilarious parents." Megan turned towards him fire in her eyes. The ground suddenly gave away and ice shards came bursting up through the floors. George jumped. "Oh, F***!" He yelped as the ice towered around him.
Arianna gave a little laugh. George glared at the girl in front of him laughing. Her deep brown eyes sparkling as she took in the sight of himself stuck in an ice cage and Megan still furious building up the icy walls higher and higher.
"Stop." A commanding voice boomed echoing from the emptiness of the hallway that was full of beautiful tapestries hung on the hard cold stone brick walls. The group turned around to look at a towering man. His body was well built and his eyes were dark and menacing.
He rolled his eyes and suddenly the ice cage melted leaving huge cracks in the floor as it slowly sewed itself together. Soon beside him were two women.
"I am, Clark Justice." He announced.
The woman to his left was pretty and had the most lovely bright blue eyes and VERY pale long wavy hair. She gave a twinkle of a laugh and smiled.
"Juniper... sea wied." She looked right at George. "You won't have a problem with that or my parents right?" George gulped and nodded.
Ebony's eyes were transfixed on the other woman.
Her dark hair was in a complicated braid that was placed on top of her head. She had caramel skin that glowed and complicated eyes. Her eyes were full of every colour and together in looked almost hazel but more- beautiful.
"What are you looking at?" She asked a pretty Russian ascent mixed in with a lovely oxford one. Ebony stalked up pretending not to admire this woman standing in front of her in anyway.
"Your ugly face." The woman gave a laugh.
"I can read your mind."
Ebony gave her a 'please don't read it to anyone!' look. The woman shook her head.
"I am Kriss. This- is Ebony. She admires me and thinks I'm beautiful like a goddess. She know looks at me with... more admiration. She thinks what I'm doing is admirable..." Kriss stopped there and laughed.
"Don't try to block me out of your mind as I can see deeper."
Kriss then looked at Ebony straight in the eye and suddenly Ebony could hear her voice IN her mind.
"Thought I'd ask you Ebony... What do you seek?" Ebony just stared at Kriss trying to stare her down. Ebony then looked away as Krisses eyes flashed, breaking the connection.
Marcus looked at Shakira and blushed. Shakira rolled her eyes and then whispered to the girl besides her.
"He is a freak. Like honestly... I dunno why he even tries."
Evelina looked at Shakira and then said. "Stop hating on people! I dunno who he is or you are its just- !!!" Evelina dropped her eyes towards the chain around Shakira's neck.
"Nice to meet you, Shakira." Evelina muttered.
Violet frowned at the two girls behind her. She was trying to listen to what Clark was saying.
"Hey, babe." Violet shot around to see a blonde guy. His eyes were a deep topaz and he was eating an apple already. He casually took another bite while leaning on the table.
Violet got up.
"What are you doing?! The feast hasn't started yet! All of us are hungry and YOU are just standing there... eating!" Violet spat the last word.
"Shoulda told me you were hungry." The guy slinked around and snitched another apple of the table.
He passed it towards Violet. She caught in and threw it back.
"I don't want it."
"There are poor kids in Africa who need this food anyway!" The guy exclaimed while catching it. then he gave a grin and leant on the table.
"And I don't give a f***." With that he took the apples and bit down on each on then bared he perfect white teeth at Violet and smirked.
He turned around and swallowed the apple he had had in his teeth and then grinned.
"Ryan Dwelling, son of billionaire Jase Dwelling."
Violet balled her hands into fists. These were one of those guys her parents would probably marry he off to in a second.
"And that is your timetable. Now enjoy this feast!"
Violet gasped. Ryan had made her miss the timetable! She looked at him and he winked. Violet then did the stupidest thing ever. She took a swing at the most well built rich guy here.
Ryan got up, "Damn it!"
He rubbed his head and Kriss was already rushing over.
"That is not how you throw punch, Miss. Violet!" She exclaimed. Ryan looked up. Kriss didn't care that a girl had just punched him? Ryan rolled his eyes and grabbed a napkin to hold his bloody nose with. Ryan just gave a laugh.
"F*** this hell." With that Ryan used his devil side and set the banquet hall tapestries on fire.
Willow gasped as a tapestry behind her went up in flames. What the heck was happening!?
The group started screaming everyone shoving each other to get to the door.
"Ow!" Yelled a girl. She had been shoved down by a good looking hot blonde guy who was laughing his blue eyes alight.

Willow looked at the girl and then she thought about herself... My dear reader, who will Willow save?