And then there was Sixteen

Stopping in her tracks Arianna backed away her eyes wide.
"F***."
She whispered. The man turned around and then looked towards her and suddenly a force was pulling on her, the force was like a hand pulling her towards him. She screamed and then everything turned to flames as two roars echoed around.
"STOP!"
"I WANT TO KNOW!"
Two fiery figures appeared in the shadows and there was Ryan and-- herself?
The man took one look at younger Ari and suddenly gave a evil smile a threw a small gold disk at her. Then she collapsed like a rag doll.
Arianna flashed around back towards the man as she fell down as well since the force was suddenly gone. And so was the man.
Ryan's blue eyes started to come back as he cooled down.
"Oh shit! My hair!"
Arianna gaped it him her mouth wide open. He rolled his eyes and then ran over to pick her up. He grabbed her and pulled her up as she started running towards the younger Arianna.
"Whats wrong? What happened?!"
She yelled. Ryan shrugged even though even he was a bit uncomfortable.On the ground was Ari. She looked as if she was dead. Arianna jumped up and down pulling hair out at the same time.
"What! What! Why me?! I-I-I! I don't believe this! Im dead! Im-im-im... dead..."
Ryan looked at her as if to say 'and...?'
Arianna looked at him.
"This is the past Ryan! If I don't exist in the past... how will I exist in the future?"

Evelina walked along the streets her very own freakin luck that she couldn't find any of the others. (which is ironic as she has the power of luck!...)
"Argh!"
She grunted, frustrated. Then she felt something an evil presence, no, magic. Evelina frowned. Then her luck changed drastically as she glanced at a store. There was Alexander and a blonde boy she recognized immediately as Ryan Dwelling. She frowned and then slowly advanced. 
"Alex?"
"Oh! Evelina. May I introduce you to-"
"Yah, yah, Ryan Dwelling."
Ryan looked at them the same smirk on his face that he wore everyday. 
"I am Ryan Dwelling, the richest, sexiest guy you've ever met."
Evelina made a shocked face and then gave a smile;
"You may be "sexy" now but wait till you are older-- you end up looking like a toad."
Ryan gasped. He then pretended he didn't care.
"Yeah right woman. You wouldn't know that. B****."
Evelina gave a little chuckle, 
'what fourteen year old used words like that? Of course Ryan would..."
Rolling her eyes she looked at Alexander who studied her a expression of thought was written on his face. He was looking out the window, Evelina turned to look round there as well and thats when she saw a man coming towards them. This man she recognized as the president of the huge company: DD. She had never really stopped to think what that had stood for but now it all made sense:

Dwelling Designs 

Of course. Ryan Dwelling ----> James D. Dwelling, head of DD. The man entered the store a angry expression on his face. 
"Ryan. You are a disgrace! Get out of this f***ing store! We Dwelling don't hang around this end of town with these sorta people!"
Evelina raised her eyebrows. This was the shit, Ryan had as a father? She suddenly realized where Ryan had learnt the swears he used more then often.
"Daddy! I really just want this one set of gamer cards..."
"Are you talking back, Ryan?!"
Before Evelina could think to do anything Ryan had a HUGE cut over his eye. Thats where he had gotten the scar he still has from... Ryan bit his lip blood still running down his face. 
"You nasty f***ing child!"
Mr. Dwelling dragged Ryan out of the store leaving Evelina stunned. Alexanders fists were balled and he looked mad at what Mr. Dwelling had done to his son.
Suddenly a light shone and down before the two were two crystals...

Violet looked around the bushes. Shadows enveloped her and she pushed them away with her powers. 
"Ah! MEGAN!"
A scream erupted and Violet took off running. She started upon the image of Jerome bleeding on the ground. Megan was laughing her eyes manic as she threw her dagger down. Violet, you should know is quite a calm person but when she sees others hurt...
Violet jumped onto Megan and puled at her strangling her. Megan flayed around and then suddenly became limp.
Like that, Violet was in the middle of the dead bodies that belong to Miss.Megan Red Cross and Jerome Frederick.