When One is Killed

Megan gave a little laugh and then pulled the dagger from the side of her boot and turned towards Jerome her eyes gleaming. It was now or never.
Jerome, he had to go.

Elysium bit her lip and then made an executive choice. She decided to stay in the garden.
"You know what, Lady Sanctus... I actually just remembered that um... Im the manor garden check upper. Yeah..."
Elysium nodded her head again,
"Yeah, thats who I am. "
Elysium ducked down and started up towards the garden again. She sighed and turned around to see herself trying to creep up the path without being noticed.
"Seriously, Elly. I mean - please leave me alone, would you?" 
Elly laughed a little nervously. She brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and gave out a little snort,
"So... um, you see Im very intrigued about a average girls life... So how is your life?"
Elysium gave a bitter laugh,
"I wish I knew."
She turned around and coursed through the weeds in the unkept garden.

Ryan sighed as he gave 14-year-old Arianna a piggy-back. 
"Where exactly do you want me to go, Arianna?"
The girl froze on his back.
"How do you know my name?" 
She asked a bit wearily. She looked at the back of his head.
"Who doesn't know miss. Keyes?"
"What do you mean! Even YOU know me?!"
She gracefully leaped off his back and looked at him a determined angry expression plastered on her face.
"IVE HAD ENOUGH!"
She yelled power coursing through her voice.
The deep brown eyes she had possessed a second ago turned a bright deep red and she said in a deep metallic voice-
"Tell me. How do you know me?"
Ryan froze. He recognized the signs in things he used to do when he couldn't control his powers. Of course he still couldn't quite manage it...
"Arianna has the powers of a devil? I didn't know that..."
He gave a little laugh forgetting there was a angry and dangerous possessed teenager behind him. Suddenly he smelt a burning smell. Looking up he saw a flame and then he yelled. 
"My FREAKIN HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!"
Ryan started running around yelling while the teenage Arianna starting setting things aflame while yelling;
"I don't get it! Why me?!"
Ryan started patting his hair out. And the flame finally quoted down. Ryan turned around his tips of his hair singed and slightly smelling of burnt green apples (he uses green apple scented shampoo... LOL) and then looked at Arianna.
"STOP!"
He roared. His bright blue eyes flashed a deep red. And then-- he was under the devil's influence. 

Alexander ran through the streets his mind racing.
The street he was one is called: Lovers Lane.
Next to him were many different stores. He laughed out loud as he saw the Gamers League Pro store. He used go there all the time... running inside he saw a small kid. The kid was blonde and was checking out trading cards. His blue eyes sparkled as he studied each card. Alexander watched him in awe. Then it hit him. He freaking knew who that kid was. In front of him was Ryan.
The Ryan Dwelling at 14 years of age.

Kyara ran round her heart pounding in her mind. She turned round the corner her mind racing then she heard a blood piercing scream. 
"GEORGE!"
Kyara ran as fast as she possibly could and then wish she hadn't. In front of her was an emerald eye. She screamed mentally as she couldn't do anything right now. 
She shook it off, of course it couldn't be Georges eye could it? No, no... it was just something...
Kyara's heart was in her throat and she saw Vivi kneeling down by an eyeless George Edward Smith. Vivi was choking her eyes filled with tears and her whole body shuddering.
"What-what happened?!"
Kyara asked scared.
"I don't know! I heard him yell and then saw his-his-his--"
Vivi choked a bit and then cried even harder.
"He is gone..."

Arianna raced around her mind was racing. She looked around and there-- there was a masked man with a knife.