Krisses Classes

Dedicated to: GinaL_13 for being a amazing person, and just awesome in general.

"Go go go go go!" Kriss yelled.
"Shane! Watch what you're doing!" Kriss paced around the Arena where the two boys were fighting in Krisses One on One class.
Ryan parred his sword watching crouched... waiting for Shane to strike.
Kriss studied the positions of the two knowing exactly who would fight first.
Shane dodged to the side as Ryan came towards him. Ryan did a flip and was up on his feet again laughing at Shane.
"You have nothing to laugh about.." Shane said in between his gritted teeth.
Ryan raised his eyebrows and then ointed his sword towards Shanes neck. Shane reacted by countering the action by pointing his sword towards Ryans lower abdomen. Ryan squinted his eyes staring Shane down.
"Ryan! What do you do next?!" Kriss shouted at him as he was in advantage.
Ryan froze, he wasn't sure.
"What do you do NEXT!?" Kriss bellowed.
Ryan nimbly counter stroke and pushed Shanes sword towards his own neck. Ryan gave Shane a smirk.
"I will ALWAYS win against you. ALWAYS."
Shane gave a curt nod.
"Okay man! Just take my sword of my throat, dude." Ryan obliged and looked towards where Arianna was watching and gave her a wink. She shook her head smiling.

Jenna looked at Arianna. She felt bad not telling her, BUT at the same time if she told Ari she'd feel bad for blowing Ryan's cover.

After the One on One practice they moved onto Battling the Beasts,
Vivi, Rocky and Solaris stood in the Arena all back to back.
"On the count of three a Gretchentelli will be released from the cage. It is up to you to defeat him. The one to kill the Gretchentelli first wins." Kriss looked at her watch that was pure silver and then announced,
"One...Two...THREE!"
Vivi took the east side of the arena and pulled out her daggers. Solaris grabbed her bow and arrow while Rocky unsheathed a sword. Each player took their side of the arena, Vivi entered toward the monster and sliced at its eye. The Gretchentelli roared and spikes shot out of its back.
"I thought you said this is a easy monster!" Rocky roared to Kriss who shrugged,
"It is."
Like that Solaris shot an arrow and hit the Gretchentelli in its chest. The creature shrieked and grabbed at her.
"Solaris!" rocky screamed, Vivi ran up sliced down its back with her dagger. It shuddered and then disappeared.
"what?"Vivi yelled frustrated.
Kriss rolled her eyes, "That was an illusion. There was no real danger... I told you, this is easy. Wait till you battle the REAL thing..." Kriss gave a smile baring her white teeth.
Vivi looked towards Rocky and Solaris in disbelief. She stumbled backwards and fainted.

George looked up from his curses and potions textbook to see Vivi on the ground.
He looked at Clark wondering how much trouble he would be in if he left, George bit his lip... what would he do?

Kriss looked at Vivi on the floor and yelled to the class, "She is OK! Lets continue!" Ebony raised her eye brows. There was a girl laying on the ground passed out and Kriss didn't care? Now she was starting to get how dangerous this is...