Dead

Dedicated to: ailurophile- for staying strong and being a great human being.

Ebony grabbed onto her daggers she was pinned to the ground by the horrible and horrific Grechentelli. Its dark orange hide was so disgusting and stinky that Ebony held her breath as she made a roll underneath its belly to slice it open.
"Ebony!" Came a yell. It was Jenna.
"Here! Please! Help me!" Ebony struggled to shout back.
She heard running and saw the monster ready to crush her. She pulled out her blade and put in resting onto of her stomach the tip facing the sky that Ebony could not see. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Megan (Malister, btw) looked around she spotted Brennan who was talking to Juniper who laughed. Megan than saw Marcus who was blushing as he watched Shakira.
"Stop!" Juniper laughed. She spun around and then smiled her long wavy blonde hair resting on her shoulders nicely. Her pretty azure eyes were big and pretty her pale skin looked soft and so breakable... like if you touched her, she would break.
"Lets start our Yoga! Its very important to learn to channel you bad to your good. You must see into the past and future tense to truly be at peace with yourself." Juniper paused then got into the cat pose. She sighed.
"Do it." She commanded.
Marcus blushed as he watched Shakira roll her eyes as she saw him and mouth, 'so lame'. Marcus sighed. All he ever wanted was Shakira to acknowledge him.
Megan thought hard about everything and tried to relax and then she felt a jolt pulling on her her eyes flashed open and then she was in the future.
There were flying cars, and you could see people wearing stark white clothes. They were laughing and then she saw faces she knew.
There was Jerome. he was laughing with a pretty girl that had flaming red hair. The red hair was cut short and the girl turned around to reveal a older looking--
Me-Me-megan Cross? Megan gave a tiny laugh as she saw the two getting along fine. Megan shook her head.
She walked along the streets getting weird looks as she was wearing bright colours. She looked around then heard a familiar drawl.
"Thats exactly how it went." There was a tiny laugh. Megan peaked around the corner to see...
Arianna and Ryan?!
He looked the same as ever his blonde hair still ruffled but this time with one singular streak of white through it. He now had a scar going right over his eye. His bright blue eyes as sneaky looking as ever. He put his arm over the older version of Arianna who shrugged it off.
"Ari... please. One last chance!" Ryan begged.
"Ryan, no."
"We've been together forever!"
"I left you 12 years ago. I'm not trying again. Im happy as your friend!" She pushed him away tears in her eyes as she stalked off.
Ryan stood there looking lost in his black leather jacket, a v-neck t-shirt and his sunglasses hanging off his shirt. He gave a tiny strangled sob as he sat down. Ryan looked empty. He looked lost. A tear came down his face and he quickly wiped it away and put his sunglasses on. He looked like a broken man pretending he was 17 again. Pretending he could wear shirts like that and look cool. Thinking he still had her.
Thinking she still cared.

A roar erupted from the Grenchentelli as it collapsed. Ebony smiled widely proud her plan had worked until she saw an arrow and sword sticking out of its head.
Ariann pulled the sword out and Jenna pulled her arrow out. They looked at Ebony with disgust in their eyes and they walked over to touch the white force.

Megan watched Ryan walk over to his car. she stopped.
She couldn't let it end like this! she saw him start his engine and ran over to the car. He looked up coldly.
"What is it you want?" He rolled his eyes.
"I don't care anyway. take it. Take anything you want at all. I. DONT. CARE!" He soured slamming his fists onto the dashboard of his expensive looking car. Megan realized he was the only one not wearing white and her brow furrowed. She said nothing thinking about her decision.