Mock Quest

Dedicated to: WanderingLyrics for joining wattpad to support me in my bet with one of my friends...sadly, I gave up and won. Agh... Anyway, thanks so much for doing that!!!

Arianna dived deeper and deeper down. Her lungs were bursting! She needed oxygen soon. Suddenly a arm grabbed her and she let out a scream. Of course, you can't scream under water so a burst of bubbles rushed out and now-- she REALLY needed air.
Thrashing around she screamed again and then passed out from lack of air.

Ryan pulled Arianna out of the lake. He rolled his eyes. Of course she'd jump in to help him... why hadn't he thought of that? Darn.
He gave a little laugh, he was just trying to play a prank her- but it back fired.
She would be OK. He quickly scribbled up a note for her and then left her under the tree with her shirt over her shoulders, whatever. He would do it without it.

Jenna looked up as Ryan entered the academy shirtless.
She stifled a laugh, typical.
"How was the lake date, Ryan?"
She asked still giggling at the fact that he was half naked. He shrugged.
"I managed to drown her."
"What?!"
Jenna shrieked. He had-- drowned, Arianna! Ryan shrugged again and ran his fingers through his hair as another girl started giggling shly. He rolled his eyes and started up back towards the Kriss dorm to get a new shirt. He couldn't take all these swooning girls.

Clark looked at every person sitting in front of him. He had called a meeting and all the group was there. He raised his eyebrows as a sopping wet, Arianna entered. She was smiling as if she was in a dream. Violet entered shaking like a leaf. Her face was pale but then again a TON of peoples faces were pale since HE called a meeting.
"We are having our first "mock" quest. Of course you can still die but-- its unlikely."
Everyone sighed when he finally stated it was unlikely.