The Secrets Out...

Dedicated to: kkatetaylor for being a great human being and person.

Ebony bit her lip and gulped. Of course she wasn't going to let Kriss push her around but-- she was just so SCARY.
"Wait! I wasn't just nothing! I did do things for myself! I-I-"
"You-you-you what?"
Kriss asked a whole new level of cold was in her voice lovely voice. Kriss laughed evilly,
"Just remember... your not the one who is safe from death... I AM."
Ebony bit her lip even harder.

Arianna stood by the lake waiting for Ryan. She sighed deeply yet again and craned her neck around again trying to see him. Pursing her lips she huffed then relaxed again. She started humming a soft tune.
"Boo!"
Ryan yelled as she jumped up and slipped just about falling into the dirty lake. Instead since Ryan had shoved her back towards the ground on the other side, HE had fallen in.
"Ryan! Ryan!"
It had been an awful long since he had fallen into the lake and there were no signs of him. Arianna jumped up freaking.
"Oh my god, Ryan! Help! Help! Ryan fell into the lake! Please?!"
Since everyone was still in classes or inside the academy getting rested she was alone. She started running towards the lake and then, she jumped in.

Violet looked at the ceiling of the roof. She winced and then gasped as the room around her turned black and she suddenly was in a beautiful chapel.
There was George who was a pale colour. He looked sick almost. Violet gasped this was a wedding? She looked around and then the lovely tune of The Wedding March came on and there was... Vivi? She was blushing as a woman with wavy auburn hair and brown eyes escorted her past. Violet gasped again. It was-- HER?!
"Don't worry, Vivi! It will be ok!"
Violet heard herself say and then there was a crash.
The huge circular window in the chapel crashed and Vivi screamed,
"GEORGE!"
She ran towards George who ran towards her and then was shot. A bunch of men ran around around them shooting... everyone...
Vivi screamed again as she watched George fall. The glass fell all around the chapel and there were tones of screams. But what really scared violet was that herself in the future? I guess turned towards her and they locked eyes. Then herself mouthed,
"Run."
And then Violet screamed as she watched herself explode into a million pieces. A masked man laughed as he threw his gun down with his mates and they left the ruined chapel. There was so much blood... The chandelier had smashed and Violet sobbed as she walked threw the chapel and stood at her own dead body. She collapsed then heard sobs. Violet quickly ran towards them her own tears running down her face.
When she had first watched everyone was so happy...
There was vivi. Vivi was sobbing by George. She had survived!
"VIVI!"
Violet yelled. Vivi didn't turn around. Running towards her she realized-- she wasn't visible. She couldn't be heard or seen but- she, in the future, had looked at her... And right into her eyes.

Violet lurched as she woke up. She was just on her bed facing the ceiling. Violet looked all around her. It was all the same... Just as if she had never left.