friends with benefits?

3rd pov (i think)
stuff gets kinda spicy
as in very detailed make out shit. i didn't wanna write full smut but i got kinda close to it.
can i just say. gets kinky 😳
i'll have a little sign (✨) when it starts and ends.

-

eddie woke up to the sound of his phone going off. he checked the time, "10:34" it read. he sighed and got up. he saw texts from everyone.

chee

chee: hey eds u awake? u usually wake up at 9 so
u okay?
dude cmon

bev

bev: hey eddie, you good?
richie is texting all of us to make sure you're okay, let us know babe. <3

benny boi

benny boi: richie is driving me crazy, answer him.
text me if you need anything man.

mr. farmer

mr. farmer: just wanted to make sure you're okay. hope you are. text us.
also, the bunny had her babies. if you wanna come over later this week let me know :) ily man.

stanny

stanny: if you don't wake up and shut richie up, i will kill you both with my bare hands.

billiam

billiam: hey eddie, hope we're still hanging out today. richie won't shut the hell up haha. be ready by one, we're going to the quarry and having a sleepover. parents are gone, but georgie will be here. he loves you so it's fine.

-

he texted everyone back letting them know he was okay and just slept in late. it was now 11:03 so he decided to do something productive.

he put together an outfit, he wanted it to be cute for today. he decided on black jean shorts, a "red hot chili peppers" shirt tucked in, and black converse. he made sure to put on new bandages for his arms. he went downstairs and looked around.

he knew he should eat lunch but he wasn't hungry. he went into the kitchen to see it there was something small. he found a granola bar. he ate almost all of it. he packed his bag and watched tv until one.

he got a text and looked down,

billiam

billiam: hey i'm on my way over, i'm in my car so you can put your bag down. we're gonna go back to the house until georgie takes a nap then we'll head to the quarry :)

eds: sounds good :)

eddie waited for maybe 15 minutes before bill arrived.

"hey eddie, ready to go?" bill asked as eddie walked out of his house.
"yeah," eddie smiled. they got into bills car and drove to his house.

after they got to bills house and eddie set his stuff down, they started to hang out with georgie. he wasn't tired so they decided to play a game.