stargazing sadness 

3rd person i think?
mentions eddies dads death.
and a bit of mikes parents.

-

eddie biked over to mikes house, they were going to spend the day at the farm.

when eddie got there he saw mike on the porch reading a book. when mike heard eddies bike on the gravel he stood up to greet him.

"hey eddie," mike said pulling eddie into a hug after he laid the bike down.
"hey mike, what are we doing today?"

"well i thought we would go around the farm, see all the animals. have a picnic, hang with the animals more. then when it gets darker there's this path behind my house we can walk down. at the end of it there's this open field that we can go to and watch the sunset. then come back home and have the sleepover." mike finished and smiled.

oh shit. the sleepover.
"shit mike. i forgot about the sleepover. i don't have clothes or a sleeping bag."

"that's fine eddie. you can sleep on my bed and i have extra clothes," mike reassured him. eddie smiled and thanked him.

(time skip bc i'm lazy sorry)

eddie and mike were siting down by the bunnies, mike remembered eddie liked them and made sure to take him over there. they were making small talk when mike brought up going to get the picnic started.

so, eddie and mike got up to go get the basket mike had set up before eddie got there.
mike set out a blanket and put the food down. mike had only packed small little snacks for both him and eddie. he also grabbed some water for them.

"whats your favorite color?" mike asked. he wanted to get to know eddie better, even with small questions.

"yellow and black. what's your favorite color?" eddie asked biting into a cracker.
"i like pastel green and red. what's your favorite season?"

"fall, i like the flowers in spring and summer but it's to hot. i like being colder, but winter is to cold. what's your favorite animal?" eddie answered.

"sheeps. my favorite sheep is my girl daisy. my mom loved daisies and sheep's. she told me if she had a female baby, she would've named her daisy. so since she couldn't, i did." mike said smiling sadly, "this is random but, what are you and ben doing tomorrow?"

"going to the library and a diner. ben wants to read things about girls." eddie and mike laughed, "he totally likes beverly. i think she may like him back."

"yeah i agree. ben gives her the heart eyes. beverly is hard to read but i think he might have a chance. let me know how it goes," mike chucked a bit.

"will do," eddie said getting a drink of water.

-
(little pov change? idk what to call it.)

beverly and ben walked into the diner, "Sunshine Diner"

they got seated and ordered.
"so i wanted to talk to you about something," beverly started. ben nodded letting her continue.

"so the other night at eddies house, when he tried going to the bathroom, you had a talk with him," she said looking at ben.