stanley

trigger warning i think?

-

Dear Stanley,

yeah i don't know.
we're not close friends, hell we even hate each other. and if i somehow stay alive, i still want us to hate each other. just for your information.

but even though i hate you, i'm sorry.
i'm sorry for that one night where your dad walked in. i'm not blind. i saw the bruises the next day. i hate that i caused you to be hurt.

don't get me wrong. i hate you. but i do miss our old friendship. but hating you is just so much more fun. i don't expect you to be sad but you should at least cry a little.

i do remember when we first became friends, we both became close fast.
you wanted everything neat and organized and i was a germaphobe. but i also remember after that night. we hated each other.

you stopped caring, you became this punk ass bitch while i became more insecure and girly. not because of you but because of everything else. you don't talk much about this but i hope everything is good with your dad. i hope he treats you better.

i also remember that one night in bills basement closet. how we got in a fight and ended up making out. you're not to bad stan.
i also remember when you found me sitting on my roof. you told me to come down and we could go on a walk. that ended up in a fight.

everything always ends up in a fight. but like i said. i still hate you.
and i don't know if you're still going for bill but you know the rumor, "big bill" since i know you won't get any let me tell you. it's true. don't feel bad. maybe one day stan, maybe one day.

i mean i see you day dreaming, about what? bill? mike? that one kiss in the closet? whatever it is you might want to stop before someone catches you. just a heads up.

like i said, don't be sad. which you won't be. but make sure bill is okay after this, and richie. but thank you?
thank you for being there in the beginning.

i love you Stan the Man
but i also hate you

Love, Eddie

-

stan chuckled and wiped a tear away.
he knew him and eddie weren't going to get much better. but he always loved the concept of a love-hate relationship.

-

authors note

haha love-hate
what do i mean 😳
we'll never know

not proofread
428 words