back in town

trigger warning?
3rd pov (i think)

-

eddie and beverly woke up when the doctor came in, "okay eddie, we would like to keep you one more day but your mom is in the waiting room and asked for you to leave today. we talked to her about a counselor and therapy for your depression, self harm, and eating disorders." he talked about more medical stuff and other stuff.

eddie got up and changed and walked out with beverly to see his mom in the waiting room.
"should i leave?" beverly asked.
"yeah," he said and walked to his mom. beverly walked out the hospital and went to find the losers.

"let's go to the car," sonia said without looking at eddie. he followed behind her and got into the car.

"i'm dropping you off at the house and going back up to your aunts house. i'm staying the week over there, don't do anything stupid again." she said not even caring about what happened.

they got to their house and eddie was about to step out when sonia grabbed his wrist hard on purpose, "take your medicine and don't leave or have company. and before you ask, no i'm not getting you counseling or therapy. deal with your feelings like a man." she let him go.

he walked into his house and heard the phone ring. he answered and heard beverly, "hey eddie, we're all at bills house. what's your mom doing?" she said. he could tell he was on speaker.

"nothing. she dropped me off and is going to visit my aunt for the week." he said trying not to sound hurt.

"you're being left alone?" he heard someone say, sounded like stan.

"hey, but i'll be fine." he heard someone scoff, richie.

"want to come over?" bill said.
"no i'm fine," eddie replied.

"want us to come over?" mike said.
"we don't mind" that sounded like ben.

"it's fine, you guys can trust me with this. i'll be fine," he heard richie scoff again. 'shut it richie' he heard stan.

they were trying to talk in a quiet voice seeing what to do, "holy shit fine. if you guys want to come over you can." eddie said so they would stop treating him like a baby. they told him they would be over in about 10 minutes.

he went up to his room to change into more comfortable clothes, he saw his arms and felt ashamed. he went to his bathroom and opened the drawer. he didnt see any of his razors, he went to his fanny pack, nothing. desk, nothing. they must have came over and took everything.

he went downstairs and waited for them to get here.

-

sorry it's so short
i don't know where to go with this story right now so i'm trying to come up with ideas.

if you want check out my other story (my newest one)
called "group home"
it's the it and st characters.

anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. i'll post again soon.

not proofread
508 words