hiii haha

hii, so hahah. here i am.
i've got a couple things to say:

1. thank you all so so so much for the reads and votes! it really means a lot to me.

2. sorry for being gone for so long. there's a lot happening with family and my mental health rn.

3. ive thought a lot about this, and i think i'm going to end this book. i don't find joy in writing it. i'm going to end all of my books on this account (maybe not the oneshot book). but i do have a new account where i'm writing new stories that i do like.

(the account)
bobbyd702
that is the account. i have one IT story on there and it's a steddie one. i am about to make another one, it'll be streddie, and it'll be in the form of a group chat.

thank you to everyone who has supported me in this book, it means a lot to me. i'm so sorry if anyone liked this book, sorry i'm ending it.

here's how the story would have ended:

eddie would have ended up dating richie. bill, mike, and stan would have ended up together. same with bev end ben. 
i didn't have a set storyline so that's all i know. i am really sad i couldn't have finished this book bc i was planning on making a sequel. somethings just have to come to an end.

so if you want to confine reading my books, then go to that new account.

i hope you all stay safe, love you all.

- bye, author.