what do girls like?

3rd pov i think

-

eddie and ben walked into the library. they were on a "mission", they needed to learn about girls.

yes they knew what a girl was. they knew some basic things of them, but they didn't know shit about the inside. so, for the day, they were gonna research about girls.

they walked into the nonfiction side of the library and looked for some books.

"can i help you guys with anything?" they turned to see the librarian.
"yeah, do you have any books about girls. and what girls like?" ben said.

"got a little crush?" she chuckled, "yes over here. there's a couple about the women body and about what girls like. if you need anything else find me," she gave a small warm smile and left.

they searched a little more, "oh here. "Girls Needs and Girls Wants." sounds like something we need."

they sat down and flipped through the pages.

Chapter two
how to win a girl over

1. hugs- yes hugs. every girl wants a nice hug. a surprise hug.
2. chocolate- girls love chocolate. so a little surprise is always great.
3. use your words- don't reply with two words. be interested in everything they are saying. communication is key.
4. love- they want to feel loved and needed. make sure they feel that.

-
"well shit, girls are complicated. i'm glad i like boys." eddie said while ben laughed. they kept reading and getting more books.

after a couple hours they decided to be done, they had learned a little more then before.

"okay i was thinking we could go to a diner and get some milkshakes?" ben said as they walked down the street. eddie nodded in agreement.

"runaway diner"
"that seems like a terrible name for a diner," eddie said.
"yeah. i used to go here all the time with my mom, it's not bad."

they got inside, ben ordered a chocolate milkshake while eddie ordered a strawberry one.

"how come you always get strawberry flavored stuff?" ben asked taking a sip of his milkshake.

"i don't know, i just love strawberry stuff. i love anything strawberry," eddie said taking a drink of his too.

"beverly and i went to a diner yesterday, she grabbed my hand and said i was brave," ben smiled at the memory.

"you're so in love with her," eddie giggled finishing his milkshake. they got up and payed for their drinks and went to the library again.

"hey the library has postcards," ben said looking at eddie.
"and?" eddie said confused.
"i can make beverly a poem."

-

"what are you going to put?" eddie asked at they sat down. ben just shrugged and looked down.

after about five minutes ben started writing,

" Your hair is winter fire,
January embers,
My heart burns there too."

"i like it. how are you going to give it to her?" eddie asked.
"maybe just leave it in her bag when we see her again? i don't know. what do girls like?"

eddie just sighed, "that's what we just learned." they giggled a little bit. they made small talk for a while.

-

ben had planned on putting it in beverlys bag at the next sleepover.

eddie and ben were walking back to eddies house, it was around five at night. ben had to get home for family dinner.

"thanks for helping me today," ben said when they reached eddies house.
"thanks for hanging out with me today ben, i had a lot of fun," they shared a quick hug.

ben walked off, he didn't want to go home. sure, they hadn't had a family dinner in a while but, he was meeting his moms boyfriend. something he wasn't excited for.

eddie walked inside, he took a quick shower and watched movies. tomorrow he was hanging out with bill, he was excited to see him. they haven't talked much. he smiled at the thought of bill.

he heard his phone ring, he got up to answer it.

"hey eds, how was your day today?" richie said loudly into the phone.
"it was fun. ben is so in love beverly," richie and eddie shared a laugh.

"little old haystack has the hots for bev. would've never guessed," richie said sarcastically. "who you hanging out with tomorrow?"

"bill, i think we're gonna watch movies and go to the quarry. i'm not sure, what did you do today?"

"bev and i hung out, how are you feeling?" eddie just sighed at the question.

"didn't know we were playing 20 questions. i'm fine."

"alright then eds, bev and i are gonna meet up. call any of us if you need anything," richie said and hung up.

eddie just laid down and watched movies until he feel asleep.

-

alright so.
next chapter is gonna be spicy let me tell ya.

i'm excited for it.

sorry for the short chapter. there's some stuff going on with home life rn haha.

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

not proofread
833 words.

Fight For Him (discontinued) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara