"Ah." Dean hissed as he held his head in his hands. "Where are we?"

"Lawrence Texas." Jessica got out her bloody knife and went to step out of the car but Dean stopped her.

"I'm coming with you."

"Uh no, you're not." Jessica chuckled. "I'm not letting you get killed let alone get myself killed."

"I'm coming, whether you like it or not."

Jessica sighed. "Fine, but you follow me and do exactly what I tell you to do."

Dean nodded his head and followed his wife into the building.

"Oh gross." Dean scrunched up his nose. "It smells awful in here."

Jessica placed a finger to Dean's lips to silence him. He quickly shut his mouth and continued to follow his wife.

Jessica took out her blade and came into a wide opening of the factory. Three bodies hung in front of her eyes. Two where dried up and long dead. But, the other body looked familiar.

"It's him." Jessica went to take a step closer when the sound of footsteps caused her to stop. "Quick, behind the shelf." Jessica pushed Dean towards a shelf and the two hid.

A Djinn made its way towards the man and smiled. Soon, he began to wake up and looked around confused.

"Where-where's my wife? Where is she?" He began to cry.

"Shhh." The Djinn placed her hands on the man's face. "Sleep, Sleep."

The man's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his body slumped.

The Djinn smiled and went towards his blood bag. She took off one of the caps and began to suck up its contents.

"Oh." Dean gagged and Jessica quickly covered his mouth and moved them to a different hiding spot.

The Djinn turned around and walked towards the shelf but found no one there. She looked around once more and left the room.

Jessica and Dean walked out into the open again.

"My god, you were telling the truth." Dean exhaled sharply. "I can't believe this."

Jessica walked up to the man. "He didn't even know where he was. Maybe he was having a dream about his wife and when he woke up..." Puzzle pieces seemed to be fitting themselves together inside Jessica's head. "Maybe I'm in some kind of dream like his. Maybe I just can't snap out of it."

"Jess, we need to go. She could be back any second." Dean grabbed ahold of Jessica but the woman ripped her arm out of his grasp.

"Jess, we need to go."

Jessica backed away from Dean. "I don't think you're real."

"What?!" Dean exclaimed. "Baby, of course I'm real! Now we need to leave."

"No." Jessica slowly shook her head. "I don't know why, but you don't seem real to me."

Dean grab ahold of Jessica and pressed his lips to hers. "Do you feel that? That's real, I'm real! We need to leave or that thing is going to come back and kill us!"