Chapter 64 - Cultural Festival

Start from the beginning

"Hero too, I am a hero!

My heart is set (my heart is set) and I won't back down!

Hero too, strength doesn't make a hero!"

"CAT, catapult Aoyama into the air now!" I command my visor that I was forced on. CAT meows as it runs onto the stage at Aoyama.

"True heroes (true heroes) stand up for what they believe!

So wait and see!"

CAT throws Aoyama(who is in his hero costume) into the air, and he starts shooting lasers all over the place to make himself look like a disco ball. I give props to whoever came up with that idea because it looks fantastic.

"So wait and see!"

When Aoyama comes back down, Ojiro catches him, and everyone runs to the backstage including me. Everyone runs to the second floor of the building to set up for the next part.

"CAT, listen to Ojiro," I state. CAT meows and follows after Ojiro. Meanwhile, I grab my microphone and wait for my part.

"What do they think of me?

Who do they think I'll be?

I could not care less, I don't wanna know!

Am I doing right?

Am I satisfied?

I wanna my life like it's mean to be!

YEAH!

Tried all my life!-"

HOLD THE PHONE! HOLD MY TEA! GET THE PADDY WAGON!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I AM SORRY TO BE INTERRUPTING THE NUMBER, BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

HOW THE FLIPPITY FLOP DID MINETA GET A FRICKING HAREM FOR THIS SONG?! AND HOW WERE THESE GIRLS WILLING TO DO IT?!

HOW BIG IS HIS DICK?!

Okay, I know that's bad, but I am dead-ass serious! I want to know how the fuck did he get this to happen! DID HE DRUG THEM OR SOMETHING?!

I AM SORRY, BUT I WILL BE CALLING FBI ON YO ASS AFTER THIS, MINETA!

Oh yeah, we still have a song to continue. Fine, I guess. But if Mineta tries something, I will shove all his balls down his throat.

Moving on!

"I've tried to find!

Something that makes me hold on and never let go!

OHHHHHHHHHH!"

This is when all hell breaks loose.

Todoroki spreads ice through the entire floor. Sero throws his tape all over the place as Koda has birds flying about. Meanwhile, Momo shoots ribbons from her arms while Kirishima is running about spreading glitter. On top of all of that, Aoyama spins around while shooting lasers and is currently swung around by CAT.

I give him credit for having the balls to do that.

"Hero too, I am a hero too!

My heart is set (my heart is set) and I won't back down!

Hero too, strength doesn't make a hero!

True heroes (true heroes) stand up for what they believe!