Chapter 25 - A Disappointing Pool Part

I have slept an impressive two hours. HOO HO! Well, when I got up, Shouta was still sleeping. Boo. Now, a good Izuku would stay in his room and wait for his father/brother/something to wake up.

Obviously, that ain't me. What makes it worse is that Shouta wouldn't trust me with the backup key-card! Like, you trust me to defeat villains yet not with a key-card?! Welp, I will show him otherwise. I quickly change in the bathroom and grab my bag before leaving the room because I have a target in mind. However, I need supplies. Before I continue further, I opened my bag to pull out a shutdown CAT.

Yes, I brought CAT with me. I'm not willing to go around without it. I just can't use it in hero work. Oh, and CAT got some significant upgrades that I will leave for a surprise. Still, there is no difference physically beside it being all black instead of white as white shows dirt. Besides, black looks cool on it, especially with the blue eyes it has. I turn on CAT, and off we go to the nearest Walmart with GPS! I keep getting strange looks, probably because I have a robot cat beside me.

When we enter, I head straight to the dessert section for doughnuts (donut for those picky asses) for breakfast(lunch, but fuck that. I want doughnuts). I pick them up prepacked as those are trust-worthy before heading to two more sections of the store, but I will leave that for a surprise as well. Lots of surprises today! Anyway, after a friendly visit to Walmart, I headed back to the hotel because that is where my final destination is.

No, I'm not delivering doughnuts to Shouta. He can go find me if he wants one. Thankfully the room is open, and I enter with a broad grin.

The indoor pool!

Too bad, I never learned to swim! Welp now is the time to do it! The good news is nobody is here, which means I can drown! Okay, that last one may be way too enthusiastic with the actual message.

OH FUCKING WELL!

I head to the changing room and change from my boring PJs to black swimming trunks, revealing the hot abs that I keep hiding from everybody and DEM LEGS, OHHHHH YESSSSSS! I step out with my towels. I sit on the edge, letting my feet touch the cozy warm water. I pull out a floatie, opening the package, and have CAT blow it up as it had a pump in it. I knew I would need it eventually, but not for this stupid of a reason. I leave the rest of the stuff sitting.

It took ten minutes to blow it up, but I guess that is expected for I got the biggest one. I throw it in the water, grab my thankfully over-protected phone for my overprotective ass, and jump on it. Now, what is the floatie you may be asking?

Just to mess with Shouta, I brought a floatie in the shape of an alcohol bottle. It surprises me what they sell in stores. What's worse? The brand of alcohol is Lust.

Yip, God, you can come to pick me up now.

No?

Fine then, fuck you too, God.

I enjoy the floatie for a moment. Then, I force it towards the shallow side of the pool and get off, leaving my phone on the float. I'm going to learn to fucking swim even if it drowns me.

---

Guess who is swimming, mother fuckers?

YIP, IT'S YOUR BOY IZUKU HERE! Actually, it's not hard at all. It's relaxing. It's funny that people think I don't know what that word means, but I do. It just rarely happens. Anyway, I was floating around, minding my own business, when my phone starts pinging nonstop.

Oh yeah, Shouta exists. I swim over and hop on top of my floatie before checking over the messages. First, there are individual messages to me.

Shouta's Messages