Chapter 52 - Another Hit. Why?

By the time Shouta and I arrive back to UA, it's about eight at night. During the car ride, despite his protest, I called up the Detective and asked to be put on one case specifically - the League of Villains case. The reason is pretty apparent. If you have no idea why, then I have no idea where you have been, then, sweetheart! I have to wait until I get to my apartment to get my information, though, because I want to read it on the computer. I also got sent another case, but he wouldn't share it with me out loud. Oh, and Sho got me actual food! HALLELUJAH!

First things first, I go to Recovery Girl and deal with her damn bickering. It's not like I'm trying for this, lady! I rather not suffer in pain! Oh, and the needing more sleep thing. I got nauseous, but I recover quickly. Now, I need to check on my mates.

I walk into the class 1-A dorms to hear music blasting like this place is a bar. In the common room, a sea of children are dancing in a way I can't describe besides it being a god damn grind line. I know that we stress these kids out, but damn! I turn around to see Shouta behind me.

"Can they do this?" I have to ask.

"As long as they don't have sex, I don't care. Since we see this, you're giving the sex talk tomorrow." Shouta tells me bluntly. I look at him with wide eyes.

"WAIT, WHY ME?!"

"Because you wouldn't mind an excuse to talk about sex, and I don't want to."

"True. Welp, I'm going." I start walking out when I see him quirk his eyebrow.

"I'm surprised you aren't joining."

"You took away all my booty shorts that would make me want to join that grind line. Besides, I really want to look at those cases. Oh, I don't want to ruin their fun by joining."

"You never care about ruining the fun."

"There's probably something on the list saying I can't do it. You know, similar to not being able to eat sweets. I prefer not to be knocked out of the moment after dealing with bitchy Recovery Girl."

"...don't overdo it."

"Yeah yeah, I last even as a top." With that, I head straight to work while ignoring Shouta's response.

---

YAS, FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD! NO MORE OF THESE PITY CASES THAT NEZU KEPT SENDING ME! WE ARE IN THE REAL WORLD NOW!

I haven't even touched the mystery file yet, but I'm excited about the League of Villains case. They shall go down! I pull out the record that I had on them and start comparing. Interestingly enough, we have about the same amount of information. There are only bits and pieces that are extra. Somebody is watching over us because nothing is too drastically different. For now, I won't touch it too much. I pull out another sheet of paper and start listing any theories I can come up with. Right now, with Shigaraki's army down, he's probably looking for new people. I don't know if he would join with over groups, but with how low the standards have dropped, maybe he will. Either that or Kurogiri will make him. They aren't in a safe place. Shigaraki is smart and should realize that.

If he does not, he's the most ignorant man I know next to All Might. That's right. I compared him to his enemy. Take that, Handjob!

Knock Knock

The fuck? Who the fuck comes to me at eight-thirty at night? It's not a teacher either. It's a student.

Wait, eight-thirty? Huh. I was expecting it to be later, but whatever works!

I should answer the door now. I go to open-OH, COME ON! WHAT KIND OF FOREIGN DRAMA HAS MY LIFE BECOME? BAKUGO, WHY NOW?!

"Hi! Welcome to my hell/heaven/disappointment arena! How may I help you this fine evening?" Keep up the enthusiasm, and maybe he will go away for how creepy I am being. Life is a bitch because it didn't work.