Chapter 80 - I Found the Grinch

Warnings: Rage and Panic Attack

- - -

Shouta's and I's relationship may be the definition of bromance, but this is too far.

Since Shouta can not be a normal adult, instead of punishing me in a normal manner such as taking my phone, making me work out, or anything near what is considered a normal punishment, he instead decides to kill me with kindness. Nearly.

I literally want him to kill me, though.

As soon as I wake up from my nap, Shouta drags me around by the hand and acts like a overly protective big brother. He forces me by his side at all times, cuddle with him whenever we are sitting down, and basically treats me like a baby. Fuck, he even cooks for me and forces me to eat it, and I hate his cooking!

AND YOU WANT TO KNOW THE WORST PART?! SHOUTA DID THIS IN FRONT OF AS MANY PEOPLE AS HE COULD! HE DID THIS BULLFUCKERY IN FRONT OF THE OTHER TEACHERS, STUDENTS, AND IN PUBLIC WHEN HE DECIDED WE NEEDED TO GO SHOPPING FOR FOOD SINCE HIS JUICE PACKETS OR WHATEVER WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH!

I only told y'all about ten percent of what he is making me suffer. It's like being a toddler in the sims games as he tries to control my every move to make sure I am safe and healthy.

This went on for 24 hours. Twenty-four hours too long.

In simple terms, Shouta is an overbearing some of a bitch when he wants to be. It was the most terrible and terrifying thing I have experienced in my life. I rather have my other arm burnt off than ever go through that again.

To say I ran for the hills as soon as he said he was finished with his bullshit is an understatement. I fucking flew. Literally.

It actually ends up being a good thing too because the HC just sent me a message saying they have information from the researchers' on Shigaraki's current destructive power and that they expect everyone on the League of Villains case to come for a meeting.

Quite frankly, I don't want to know the math of Shigaraki's destruction. I don't think I need to know considering I watched him turn a town to dust with a single touch, but apparently I do.

I end up being the first there since I was technically on my way. Sir Nighteye arrives soon after, sighing when he sees me there.

"You were supposed to take a couple days break," Sir points out, clearly unamused.

I shrug, "I mean, it's been a couple of days."

"One of which you had to deal with Eraserhead over with his punishment."

"Damn, you know me so well. Actually, I just got off the hook with him! Most terrifying time of my life. 10/10 would never go through again. If anything, this is an escape from him."

"Did you learn your lesson at least?"

"Can you stop attacking me, please and thank you? I don't need a second Eraser, Sunflower."

Sir Nighteye rolls his eyes at me, but he does shut up. Thank fuck.

Soon, Gran Torino and Tsukauchi arrive together, which is expected considering they have been working together as of recent.

As it turns out, Hawks will not be coming to the family gather with the in-laws. He's on surveillance on the League of Villains, so it's just the four of us!

We head to our meeting room where the HC president is already waiting with the information up. We take our seats, and she gets to talking about numbers we really don't need. Isn't it enough to say that he can destroy an entire city and its residents in a single touch?