Chapter 33 - Not The Exam Yet!

Remember that concussion I mentioned? It was a minor concussion, but still. Disappointing enough, the students didn't notice. All Might noticed because he is staring at me, but I gave him no choice when I left.

BUT OH BOY DID SHOUTA! Let me show you the scene.

---

After Lesson

Alright, time to go piss off Recovery Girl! Oh boy, yeah, that is definitely a concussion. I guess the adrenaline rush covered everything because now I'm feeling nauseous. I'm forcing myself to walk normally here! The pain doesn't help.

Take note: Don't let Bakugo shoot you in the face with his explosions. They hurt!

Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted bridal style. Instantly, I struggle.

"LET ME THE FUCK GO, DUMBASS!" I scream, and that hurts my ears, mainly because it echoes down the hallway.

"Izuku, it's me! Settle down!" Shouta growls, tightening his grip on me.

Oh. Wait.

"Why are you carrying me bridal style? I can walk."

"I don't care. You shouldn't be moving at all. Your eyes are shaky, you were twitching unusually, and you look like you should have already fallen over. Stay awake and tell me what happened."

"Bakugo nailed me in the face with an explosion." Shouta sighs.

"And you didn't call it off? When did this happen?" That takes some thinking as I lean against him unintentionally.

"This is within the first seven minutes of the match."

"So 20 minutes you could have told All Might or me?"

"That's one way of looking at it!"

"I feel like he should have noticed this."

"No cameras in Walmart for him to look through for some reason."

"Stupid." Yeah, this is boring.

"You're supposed to be carrying Hizashi like this, not me."

"He isn't injured. You are."

"So, he has to hurt himself to get carried?"

". . .just shut up, brat."

"..."

"..."

"You know, your jawline looks weird at this angle. Handsome but weird."

"Sometimes, I wonder how you come to these conclusions."

"I don't fucking know."

"Language."

"Fuck you."

"I will force you to cuddle with me, problem child."

"And I will force you to stay awake."

"I know your weakness." That takes a moment.

"Touche." For now.

---

With that fluff (?) out of the way, we are now supposed to be on the final exam.

Suppose to. Am I? No! I have an important event before that!

So it is about a week before the final exam, and a reasonable person studying. Well, when your teacher happens to be a genius rat bear thing for the majority of the classes, you don't have a paper test. Nezu believes in testing by doing the experience. It is pretty much an internship without getting paid. The disappointment. Though I could hack a bank to get my money.