Chapter 38 - TO HEAVEN WITH SATAN!

Dear Izuku,

If you have decided to open this letter before the time I told you to open it, you have already lost ten points on your grade. I will know as the stamp has a program in it to let me know when you have open the letter.

Welcome to the second part of your exam! As you may know by now, if you open the letter on time, your travel partner is Yagi Toshinori, or All Might. I have set you two together as there are benefits to your relationship if it were to improve. You know as well as I that Yagi has a time limit to be All Might. However, on I-Island, he has to be All Might as that is on his passport. While representing UA, you must protect Yagi from going over his time limit. You should know the signs if he is. If you believe he is pushing it, you can bring him to a secluded area and hack the cameras to give him a break. You can ONLY control the cameras when it is needed. You CAN NOT hack the entire island for personal entertainment. This will automatically fail you.

In addition to protecting All Might, you must stay out of trouble. Below is a list of things you can not do. If you do, it also shows how many points will be abducted.

Opening letter before being told: 10 points.

Not going: Automatic failure. This means a zero.

Killing All Might: Automatic failure.

Hijacking the plane to go back: Automatic failure.

Hijacking the plane to crash: Automatic failure.

Hijacking the plane to go on a free vacation: Automatic failure. (You can only seize the aircraft if needed)

Getting arrested: 50 points.

Getting bounty: 50 points.

All Might getting caught as Yagi: Automatic failure.

Hijacking I-Island - Automatic failure.

Leaving All Might behind: Automatic failure.

Leaving All Might for long a long time (can not be left alone any more than 4 hours): 50 points.

Hurting All Might: 50 points.

Giving All Might a bad reputation: Automatic failure.

Drinking: 10 points per shot taken. Expect rehab when you get back.

Smoking: 10 points per cigarette. Expect rehab when you get back.

Doing drugs: 20 points per done. Expect rehab when you get back. If illegally obtained, 40 points.

Being rude to a fan: 10 points per insult.

Getting a bad reputation: 20 points.

Pranking the citizens: 10 points per prank.

Pranking teachers from home: 15 points per prank.

Not coming back before curfew: 1 point per minute.

All Might reports you for horrible behavior: Depends how bad.

This list may expand if necessary.

Have fun and good luck!

Nezu

---

WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS THIS?

I CAN DO NOTHING!

I DO MOST OF THIS DAILY, AND YOU EXPECT ME TO PASS?! MY GAWD, I MIGHT ACTUALLY CRY!