Chapter 3

Hey, so this chapter was posted cause you all kept asking me too (: Oh and I've got 2 votes! Thank you so much, it really means a lot (: And I'm sorry to say this, but school's starting. And my school always throws projects and work at us all the time. I'm not going to make excuses, but I've made this chapter extra long so that you can enjoy it before I hibernate!

Please vote/ comment if you liked it cause I worked really hard on this one! Criticism is also appreciated. Thank you so much and have a blessed 2011 (:

<3 Jenna.

______________________________________________________________________________

Three.

I brushed my long hair with my fingers. Now that it had been dyed a deep, rich brown colour, I actually looked more alive. My eyes were brighter and bigger, and I stopped looking like the plain old dumb blonde.

The girl in the mirror stared at me. She looked terrified, of what was to happen and to become of her. Truth to be told, I was terrified. Once I became famous there would be no turning back.

I wouldn't be able to go to McDonald's to even grab a cup of coffee, everything I did, every one that I associated with would be known and released to the public. But then again, I asked myself, what had I got to hide?

Lena Park was such a boring person with absolutely no personality at all, and whom everyone treated like a pushover. Most kids at school didn't even know my name, most just referred to me as 'The Other Sister.' I didn't like that they were comparing me to her all the time, it was infuriating.

It was time to break away from the shadow of my sister that I had become and to become my own person, I thought to myself, and heaving a deep breath, I pushed open the bathroom door and sat on my bed.

Mum and Dad weren't at home, as usual, they were either on a business trip or visiting Ellie while she made it big. Though they themselves weren't the stars, my parents couldn't give up the spotlight just because it wasn't trained on them.

And what better opportunity to have it when their beautiful daughter had made it big?

I frowned, and promised myself that one day they would be visiting me too. Rebecca said that I had the look and the face to be a big supermodel; I just lacked a lot and a lot of confidence.

I guess it was a good thing that I used to go with my sister to her photoshoots after she made herself famous. She had dragged me along to the studio and forced me to wait with her because she didn't want to be alone.

So when the photographer was teaching her how to pose and to put some expression on her face, I learned too. I just didn't let it slip that I was actually learning what Ellie was supposed to be doing. She might be upset with me so I always kept it a secret.

I already knew how to model, thank goodness, because my first job was going to be for Chanel, and the spread was going to be in some magazine that Rebecca had mentioned in the passing. I didn't really know, as long as I made something out of myself.

Slowly, I got up from the bed and walked over to the huge closet that Jeremy must have installed for me when I was getting my makeover. It was a walk-in closet, and holy crap it was huge! How he managed to get something so big and fit it in my room in a mere few hours really boggled my mind.

Thanks, Jer, I thought silently, as I opened the double doors of my new closet and got a shock of my life.

The inside of the closet was dyed a sunflower yellow, my favourite colour, and there were actually sections where certain types of clothes hung.