"I love you..I fucked up.. and I miss you, I miss every little thing about you, I don't know how to describe it.. Cause I never felt like this before.. but what I do know is.. I'm deeply in love with you.. And letting you go was the worst decision I've ever made.. "

He said, as he moved his other hand to my cheek.. Caressing it softly as well..
I smiled at him as my heart beat increased..

"I love and miss you too Mattia.. And god, words can't describe how much in love with you I am"

I said making him smile.. He wrapped his arms around my waist..

I instantly jumped in his arms and he picked me up, holding me tightly by my waist .. My first reflex was to wrap my legs around his lower back and then my arms around his neck.. He moved his hands from my waist to underneath my thighs, squeezing them as he repositioned myself on him..

Suddenly he slammed me into the wall.. Not harshly.. but lightly.. So I wouldn't hurt myself.
He looked at me for a moment smiling, making me blush..

He  leaned in and attached his lips to mine..in a slow, meaningful kiss..I kept my arms around his neck and slightly moved them upwards so I could play with his hair, his remained on my thighs, keeping me up.. I felt my stomach doing flips at the feeling of his soft lips on mine again, I missed it so.. so much .. I never wanted it to end.

He pulled away making me whimper at the lost of touch.. But soon he started planting soft kisses from my jaw to my neck.. I shut my eyes in pleasure..

" God, I missed you so fucking much princess, you can't even imagine "

He mumbled while his head was dug into my neck.. I smiled.

"I missed you more"

I replied and I felt him smirk against my skin.. He began leaving wet kisses on my neck, as soon as he find my sweet spot, I gripped on his hair tighter, letting him know.. He took the hint and begun sucking on that spot.. I let out a moan.. Or two.. Or three..

(this is so awkward to write bro, help me )

He pulled back and stared at the love marks that had formed on my neck.. He smirked and blew cold air on them, making me shiver .

He was quick to reattach his lips to mine.. He bit my lip hard making me let out a soft moan..
He took the chance to stick his tongue inside my mouth.. Our tongues fought for dominance but his eventually won.

(Im cringing mom)

Without letting me go, he started walking down the stairs, to his room , still not breaking the kiss..
The moment we arrived, he threw me on the bed and hovered above me..
We looked at each other for a couple of seconds.. Admiring our features...

"I can't believe I'm touching you again.. I'm kissing you again.. I'm holding you in my arms again.. I'm able to call you mine again ..it seems insane to me.."

He said kissing my nose causing me to blush..

"I missed you more, it felt like a part of me was missing.. My life was miserable, you light up my life.. You make it have a point.. "

I whispered, caressing his cheek.. He smiled widely and connected his lips to mine.. I smiled into the kiss and started playing with his hair again..

I tugged on Mattia's shirt, signaling for him to take it off.. He pulled away and proceeded to take off his shirt and then tossed it somewhere in the room..
I slightly bit my lip as my hands traced his stomach..
He smirked at me and placed his hands on my waist.

With one quick move, he removed my shirt, leaving me in my bra and then placed one hand at the zipper of my jeans..
He gave me a look, as if he was asking for permission, and I nodded.

He slowly started removing my jeans, still keeping eye contact with me, which drove me absolutely crazy..
He slid them off and tossed them on the other side of the room.

He stood up and looked at me.. Practically drooling as his eyes scanned my body making me blush.

He approached me and hovered above me once again, he slowly started leaning in, till his face was right next to my ear.

"You're the definition of the word perfection"

He whispered, making my body completely go numb..

(AND THAT'S WHERE IT STOPS CHILDREN OF JESUS, so you, yes you, I see you trying to sneak in the bathroom so your parents won't see you reading this, get yo ass back here before I throw a bible at your head )

The next chapter is probably going to be short since it's the last.. And I honestly want to cry bro🥺❤️