Chapter 15- bye bye

The screen turned black. Aquarius sighed and slumped into the sofa. "Okay get off my head," Gemini said. Castor pouted. "Get off my head!" Gemini started shaking his head quite violently so the young child flew off his head and onto Sagittarius' lap. "It's a child," Sagittarius squeaked. Aquarius snorted loudly. "Pollux! Wait for me!" Castor scrambled off Sagittarius' lap, Kicking her in the stomach as he did. Sagittarius dramatically fell to the ground and wheezed, clutching her stomach. "Get up Sag," Gemini nudged her with his toe. She didn't move. "Sag if you don't get up now I'm going to give you the kiss of life," he joked. Sagittarius still didn't move. "Okay.. um.." Gemini leant closer to her face. She opened her eyes and shrieked loudly. Gemini fell over backwards and laughed.
"Seriously guys, calm down," Taurus rolled his eyes.
"Did you get kicked by a mean child?" Libra crouched down next to Sagittarius.
"Shut up," Sagittarius grumbled. "All children are mean. And scary,"
Gemini and Leo laughed loudly.

"Taurus! Taurus!" Aquila ran over to where her clan leader was sitting with Aquarius watching the others get attacked by the children. "What's wrong Quil?" He asked.
"The radar has someone about 20 miles away. It looks like Deneb and her family," she said.
"Ophichius, Uranus and Hera?" Aquarius stood up at once. Aquila nodded.
"Get the kids into the bunker. Can you hide it Aqua?" Taurus turned to her.
"Yeah. Let's do that now," she nodded.
"CASTOR, POLLUX, CASSIOPEIA, PYXIS, COME OVER HERE," Taurus shouted. They ran over. "We didn't do anything Taurus! It was Cassie!" Pollux said.
"No it was Pyxis!" Cassie whined.
"No it wasn't! It was Castor!" Pyxis pouted.
"No it was Pollux!" Castor supplied.
"You're not in trouble," Taurus said.
"Oh," they said dumbly.
"Okay we need to take you to a special place underground whilst we kick some baddie butt. Aquila and Aqua will take you down, is that okay?" He asked gently.
"Why can't we fight baddie butt?" Pyxis questioned.
"Because you're still learning how to control your powers,"
"But I'm 182 years old!" Cassiopeia whined.
"Yeah. You're still young," Aquila crossed her arms. Aquarius looked at her like she was mad. "We'll see you all later," Taurus said.
"Okay. Can I say bye bye to Leo?" Pyxis asked.
"And Libby," Cassiopeia added.
"We'll call them over," Aqua said.

"You'll be okay munchkin. Make sure no one explodes anything," Leo patted his sister's head. She nodded.
"We'll be fine Cass. Don't worry," Libra hugged her sister.
"Okay. Go kick baddie butt!" Cassiopeia said. Libra chuckled and nodded.
"Bye bye!" The twins waved as Aquila ushered them into the underground place.
"Bye!" Gemini waved back.
"C'mon Sag. Help me," Aquarius said.
"Yep. On it," Sagittarius stood next to her and they clasped hands.

A/N- sorry it's so short! The next chapters will be much more exciting I promise. For now, stay safe.