Choices And Departures

Start from the beginning

I couldn't find my voice. I felt my cheeks flush hot, and my stomach became a heard of butterflies. My heart pounded in my throat, threatening to break out.

His eyes wandered around my features, waiting for a response and mine stayed locked on him. Leave Finalizer? Would I finally feel warmth on my face that didn't come from artificial light?

My stomach drops and those butterflies erase, for even if the First Order allowed us to leave together, when he returns in five months, little did he know, I would be a swollen belly of his child by then.

"I-I would really like that." I smile, ignoring my worries. I didn't know if I should tell him I was supposably pregnant, but I didn't want to remind him of my only reason for being here, my only reason of existence.

No, all that mattered right now was him and I, and this very moment.

His eyes grow a golden brown at his warmth, and I melt into his honey hues. What was once only a handful of butterflies is now an army and their numbers only grow when he starts to lean in close, and my lips begin to tingle when they yearn to be placed upon his own sooner.

Within a split second, our mouths were already clashing. Kylo's hands of leather, rise above my own hands and make their way to my cheeks, holding me in place as we both closed our eyes and kissed harder.

Passionate and open-mouthed, I loved the way my smaller body melted into his, the way it always will. My body was a betrayal to his touch, needing nothing more in this Universe than him entirely. Like a key to a lock, our lips fit perfectly and soon, his tongue slithered over my own.

I moan into his kiss and slide my hands up his strong forearms that are held up to my face. The kiss lasted for what seemed forever and I wished it would, but I needed to breathe before my lungs caved in beneath his tongue.

I try to pull away, my lips leaving his and exhaling in a sudden rush as if his kiss was drowning me, but before I could fully recuperate, something flashed amongst the surface of his expression and those strong hands forced me back to his mouth.

I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and during my shocked gape, he took that as my grant of access, delving himself inside my mouth once more.

I furrowed my brows at the sloppy kiss that lingered with need more than desire, which was exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths.

My arms reached up and held onto his strong, toned chest, and at the sound of someone's arrival with a clearing of their throat, I pushed him off me. My hair probably a mess and my face most likely flushed crimson, I was met with the very disgruntled faces of General Hux and... Five.

Mouth agape at Five for what he had just witnessed, guilt floods my veins.

Five's stare was intentionally cold, his eyes that I once morphed my salvation instead churned my stomach every bit as badly as when his blood began to boil.

With a scowl and etched in eyebrows was how he showcased his bitterness. How he hated me in this very moment for he has finally been shown of my choice between him and Kylo. I can almost see the way his Universe turns red in rage and crumples around him, for he had thought all along like I once did, that it would be he and I in the end. But now, I can say without a doubt, nothing will ever end the way we once presumed.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Kylo's arrogant triumph, he smirked. With just a small pouting of the lips that once pressed to my own and a narrowing of his brown eyes whilst tilting his head, I could tell he did this on purpose. It was so subtle, but Five could tell as much as I could.