I've Come To Pick You Up

It has been a week and now you are allowed to go back to school. As tardy as you feel, you still need to attend school because you missed a week worth of lesson and you know it's not going to be easy for you to learn them at all.

Today was a brimming day for you because you get to see your volleyball team mates after a week, you still owe them for the things they have done to you. Nishinoya and Tanaka always makes notes and sends them to your address so all in all you still have the gust of the topics. Their handwriting is not the best but you can't argue because yours isn't the best either. If you have to compare then Yachi's would be the champion.

You skipped walk from the gate to the gym. "Hmm, nice fresh air we got here! We are near the mountains afterall~" You hummed and walked in the girl's locker room to change into your tracksuit. After changing, you headed straight at the gym and greeted them with a loud voice. "I'm back!" You greeted and all of them cheered.

Coach Ukai walked closer to you and greeted you. "I heard what happened, Daichi told me. Are you okay now?" He asked and you nodded in response. "Yessu! I'm alive, alert, awake, and enthusiastic!" You beamed, making them laugh. It turns out that all of them are worried sick for you.

"Oh right, Y/n, wanna eat ramen later after school?" Sugawara invited and your eyes sparkled. You have been here for months but you were distracted with Japanese delicacies and when you heard Ramen, it's really a good time to have some. "Sure! It's been a while since I had some!" You answered which made Sugawara smile. "Let's go there after practice then." He added before leaving to start his warm ups.

The morning practice started by the guidance of Coach Ukai. Tsukishima was stealing glances at you when you glance back at him, he glares and clicks his tounge and thought if you did something that irritated him. For starters, he was the one irritating you.

You sat beside Yachi who was taking notes on what to improve and here you are just staring at her, you didn't even got to help the guys to do their warm ups because they're afraid that your wound acts up which was very cute of them. You didn't contribute anything today at all so you decided to talk to Yachi to erase your boredom.

"Hey Yacchan, do you know where people in school confess their love or something?" Your question made Yachi all flustered but she still answered you. "Uhm, the rooftop, at the back of the school, and on an empty classroom I guess?" You snickered at her answer and patted her head. "Ey, ey, Yacchan is quite knowledgeable about this kind of things huh?" You teased and she tried her best to deny your statement.

"But Yacchan, have you ever wonder why they won't confess on another place? Like at the canteen or bathroom." As soon as you finished your question, Shimizu can't contain her laughter anymore and let it out which made the guys look at your direction.

'This is girl's talk? Ah~ Kiyoko-san you're so beautiful~' -Tanaka

'What the hell are they doing?' -Tsukishima

'What are they talking about? I'm getting curious!' -Hinata

'So Y/n-san is fine, that's great.' -Kageyama

'CAN I JUST DIVE IN THAT PARADISE!?' - Noya

"Come on Kiyoko-san, doesn't that cross your mind? Hahahahahaha!" You asked while laughing and she shaked her head furiously. "You guys, it's really refreshing when you're around Y/n." She said making you happy. "Really? Then I'll stick with you guys 24/7!" You joked making them laugh again.

"That's it for morning practice! Everyone pack up and go to classes!" Coach Ukai yelled and all of them responded with an energetic 'Yes!'. You helped fix the chairs and collect the water bottles before changing into your uniform and head to your classroom.

Upon entering, you saw Karen (your seat mate, she was already introduced on the early chapters.) wiping your table with a white cloth and when she saw you, she wiped it even faster like she's trying to remove something. "Karen-san, stop. I want to see it." You said before putting your bag beside your desk. She shaked her head and her hands was still wiping your table and that's when you stopped her.

You snatched away the white cloth and saw a lot of vandalism in your desk.
'Serves you right' 'bitch!' 'Go die!' 'Crybaby!!'
It was all insults which you have heard already so you sighed and patted Karen's head. "It's okay, you don't need to wipe it. Let it stay like that." You whispered, making Karen all teary. She must be wiping your table and hers everyday seeing that her stable has black smudges all over it. 'Damn, that's frustrating. Karen isn't even my close friend and they do the same to her.' You thought and looked at the entirety of class before smiling.

"You're pretty pathetic for someone who curses me at my back by vandalizing our desks. Oh right, maybe because you can't say it right into my face? What a stupid coward you are then. You can curse me all you want but don't put Karen-san on the same state." You said in a loud voice, making them silent. You tried your best not to speak the F word because it'll only downgrade you so you ditched them with the hurtful ones.

The class was pretty silent, making the subject teachers confused. The last subject came to an end you started packing your things up and said goodbye to Karen. You headed straight to the gym for the afternoon practice. " 'Sup!" You greeted and all of them greeted you back. Someone passed by you and it was Tsukishima.

"Tsukki, you have been ignoring me lately. What's wrong?" You asked, making he look at you. "Eh, so you're still alive senpai? I thought you were a ghost so I didn't talk to you. Are you longing for my attention?" He teased with a smirk plastered on his face. "Yes, I'm longing for it so start talking with me even more. Okay?" You answered with a smile making him dumbfounded.

It was an energetic practice and all of them where doing their best and improving themselves. Time passed by and it was already time for the Sugawara's promised 'Ramen after school'. You bid goodbye and walk towards Sugawara with a smile on your face.

"So, Suga-san. Is the Ramen tasty?" You asked while the two of you walked. "Yep, and it's near the school too!" He beamed and the two of you stopped on a shop which oozes aroma, making you hungry in an instant. "So, I was wondering..." You said before looking back. "You guys aren't invited so why are you here?" You asked making the guys at your back sweat.

"We invited ourselves!" Tanaka replied and Nishinoya also defended his answer. "Whatever, it's more fun if you eat with friends. Right, Suga-san?" You beamed and he laughed. "Right, I should've invited you guys. I didn't know you guys also like Ramen. But I will only treat Y/n you hear me?" After hearing Suga's statement, all of them complained.

It was already 6 when you arrived at your house. You were quite full because you ended up eating 2 bowls of it. Upon entering the living room, you saw someone you never thought would visit you. "I've come to pick you up." His Stern voice echoed in your ears and his statement almost made you paranoid.

"Father."

■■■■■■■■■

This would be chapter 38, I wanted to remind since there are no Chapter count in every title UwU

-Helli