Odd

You woke up with someone's face staring hard at you and suddenly sit up, causing you to get a little dizzy. "Ah!! Sorry! Did I scare you?" Iwaizumi apologized with his hands joined and his head down. You laughed and explained that you just got surprised and asked what happened since the only thing you remember is fainting after seeing your greatest phobia.

"You are at the staff's locker room." He replied as he handed you a glass of water. "Everyone is worried about you." He continued with a smile. "Eh!? Then I must be a huge bother inside the staff room! I'm really sorry Iwaizumi-san!" You apologized and noticed a small tissue inside your nose that stopped the blood from flowing out.

You also noticed that the other guy who emitted a lot of hormones was nowhere to be found. Reaching your hands out to adjust your glasses was a big mistake since you totally forgot that you left your broken glasses at Nekoma High and sighed.

"Is something wrong?" Iwaizumi asked since you lifted your hands to reach out on your temples. "Nah, I just forgot something." You replied with a smile and stood up to leave the staff room to prevent further inconvenience.

You left the shop and promised to return again, you also bid your farewell to the waiter who acted as a good friend.

*kringgg kringgg*

Your phone rang and you immediately turned it on to answer.

[Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? YOU ARE NOT REPLYING ON MY MESSAGES!]

{Don't shout dude,}

[How about your nose!? Did it bleed!?]

{About that brother--}

As you were about to explain that someone helped you, another voice from the line spoke.

[Neko-chan, it's Kuroo.]

{Buzz off. Give the phone back to Kizuki-nii}

[Well, I know you're angry but at least let me say sorry!~]

{Bye.}

You ended the call with a grumpy face. Kuroo has been getting on your nerves rather quickly and cursed underneath your breath to never enter Nekoma's grounds again.

Who knows?

"I'm still fainting over a drop of blood. How pathetic." You sighed as you walked slowly on an empty street. This is not the cliché scene where you get fucked up by hooligans and cry for help.

"Is it?" A gentle and low voice mumbled beside you, making you shriek in surprise. You glared at the person who held his laughter after seeing your surprised look. "Shoo!" You scowled whilst pouting. The guy rubbed the back of his nape and asked for an apology.

"Please don't scare people like me. We easily panic." You told him and took a glance at his being. Messy black hair, sharp thick brows, uplift, and bored eyes that gaze at you, and his face was quite small but he certainly is taller than you.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help but answer the statement you mumbled." He said and handed you one yogurt from a white plastic bag. "I see... Wait, what is this for?" You asked,  waving the yogurt in front of him. "An apology. That's actually for Bokuto-san but I'll guess I'll just hand mine over him." He explained as he smiled.

"Why do you sound like a mom!?" You joked as you took a spoonful of yogurt. "Well, he is a spoiled baby." He replied to your remarks. You were about to ask his name but his route turned out to be opposite of yours. "Goodbye and maybe, see you again some time." He bid and jogged away from you.

He was wearing a white Jersey with black linings and at the back, there was an enormous print of 'FUKURODANI'. You shrugged it off and went on your way.

Strangely, you have been accidentally meeting guys with different demeanor today and you thought that it was really odd. And speaking of odd, a familiar person with an odd dirty spiky hair with dark ends bump into you.

"Semi-kun!" You lashed out with a happy smile and he was surprised because you suddenly called him. "Uh, Uhm, who?" Semi asked with a confused look. He was holding a big bag and his attire was that of going somewhere far.

"What do you mean who? It's Naru Y/n~" You hummed while pointing your index finger at yourself with a grin. "Naru-san? I almost did not recognize you! Where are your glasses?" He asked in amusement and scanned your bare face.

"What happened to you? You look terrible." He said as he handed you three pieces of band-aid. He sure is a boy scout, carrying all these bandages means that he was always ready. "Ah, about that. Kuroo smashed a ball in my face, thus lead to my nose bleeding and inconveniencing a certain ship. Ugh, very embarrassing." You explained with an annoyed look, clearly showing that you don't favor Kuroo that much.

"Kuroo?" He asked but you never realized that he was wearing a strained smile. "Yep, by the way, let me treat you to the shop that I visited a while ago next time~" You cheered as you waved him goodbye. You can't delay him anymore since you knew that he was off somewhere.

It's just a change of clothes though.

Arriving at your house, an exhausted sigh escaped your mouth and you removed the tissue that was stuck inside your nose and threw it in the trashcan. 'Shit! Did I talk with the people I met today with this tissue on my nose!?' You laughed at yourself and thought that it was really hilarious.  A normal person would have already died out of embarrassment but on contrary, you found it amusing.

Upon entering the house, you were greeted with a hug with no other than your great big brother. "What's gotten into you? Don't cling on me, I'm not a dying person." You joked as you pushed him back gently but noticed his worried face and his ocean eyes moist. 'This is a major problem.' You internally screamed as you looked at your brother.

Your brother has three weaknesses.
One, you.
Two, when you are hurt or bullied.
Three, if you went missing.

Overall, his weakness was his only sister. It's not that he doesn't cry over your parents but the bond between the two of you was similar to a twin's. You even thought that you guys were fraternal twins which is not really the case. He just treats you as one of the most precious gems in his treasure, maybe soon, another girl he treasures might replace you.

"I-I'm really fine! Don't worry, I'm not hurt!" You panicked and explained things to him. You left out the story where your nose bled since he'd worry a lot and worst-case scenario, end his friendship with his team captain called Kuroo and you thought that it's going too far just because your nose bled.

He believed your story and he apologized about bringing you with him to Nekoma and only to be greeted with mischief. For you, it's not entirely called mischief since you discovered a really good cafe shop.

You're just in time to prepare for school tomorrow and took a warm bath. Your mother just got home and started preparing for dinner.

"Ah~ warm bathhhh!" You yawned and stretched your arms. Your phone rang and your face became distorted in a second. "Ugh, this Oikawa just won't leave me alone--" You did not continue your blabber after you saw that it was an email from Yachi. You opened it and the contents of her text made you very happy...

Not until your phone slipped off your wet palms and dived into the deep warm water of your bathtub.

■■■■■■■

Mischievous is reaching 3k!
Kyaaaaa~♡
I want to thank you guys for supporting this book again. Hell-chan really appreciates it♡

さよなら!~♡

-helli