Cats Everywhere

"Holy shit!" You're brother cursed as soon as the cold splashing water hit his face. It was from you and while you watch him getting all annoyed you smiled at him. "Aniki~ you're running late~ Oyaaaa?  I mean, we!" You said as you went out of his room.

"Y/n! I told you to wake me up as early as possible you bummer!" Kizuki's muffled voice from his room reached the kitchen where you started preparing breakfast.

It was entirely your fault that both of you were late for his school because you stayed up all night texting Oikawa and forgot to set an alarm. 7 o'clock is already nearing and your brother came running down the stairs and started eating.

"Ey, slow down." You warned since it's still a bit hot but your warning was too late for he had already burned his tongue. "Ugh, this is the worst day ever." He muttered as he faced palmed.

He was looking for excuses to explain to his captain until you came up with a stupid one. "Then, just tell them that you were late because you picked me up from a friend!" You suggested with a smile still plastered on your face. "He won't buy it! Also, what the fuck are you wearing? Are you going to a club? Change into a tracksuit!" He said angrily as he pushed you towards the stairs.

You looked at yourself and frowned. 'Does wearing a knee-length dress with long sleeves makes you look like you're going to a goddamn party!?' You fumed as you rushed into your room and changed your outfit.

Both of you rode your respective bicycle and went out. On the road, you and your brother had a little chat regarding his team. You learned that their ace is quite a fighter, a very observant setter, a reliable libero, and a strong captain.

"Don't talk to them." He also added flowers to his background. "Eh!? Then what's the use of bringing me here? Stupid." You argued as you gave him a playful smack in the head.

As soon as the train that you were riding stopped at your destination,  you were quite in awe after seeing Tokyo once again. The last time you saw Tokyo was when you were canvassing a temporary school.

"Brings back memories!" You said as you arranged your wrinkled tracksuit. "Oi, don't talk like you've been out for years." Kizuki glared at you as he walked right before you. It was a 15-minute walk and it's already 8 o'clock when the both of you reached Nekoma's gymnasium where the volleyball boys practiced.

"Oya Oya? You got a nerve showing up very late Kizuki s a n." A tall boy with black spiky hair appeared in front of Kizuki. The guy didn't notice you since he was immersed in teasing your brother. "Stop with the honorifics Tetsu. I was late because I needed to pick my little sister." Kizuki reasoned out and you rolled your eyes. Just a while ago he said that the alibi you came up with won't work but he still used it.

Kuroo's gaze shifted at your place and his sharp eyes narrowed at you. "So you were not delusional after all Kizuki." Kuroo trailed off with a smirk on his face. His smirk tells you nothing more than bad news.

"I'm Naru Y/n. Kizuki-nii was late because of me." You greeted Kuroo and bowed. His image was reflected in your frames. 'He's totally bad news.' You smirked as you found a type of person who can match your mischievous self.

"I'll forgive him if you toss for us." "Oi!" Your brother fumed as soon as he heard that you need to toss for him. He doesn't show his affection like a normal sibling would do but he would always be there when you're sad and when you're in need.

"It's okay brother. I'll show this jerk some tricks." You smirked indifferently and Kuroo's eyes glinted with amusement.

Kizuki introduced each of the volleyball members in an annoyed manner since he didn't really want any of them to interact with you. The captain of your brother's team was this smug-looking face called Kuroo, the ace named Taketora resembled Tanaka from your volleyball team, Kenma who looked like a shy bean is their setter and Yaku is their libero.

'Wah his height must be close to Noya's" You thought as you shook their hands one by one. There are some members who introduced themself to you and you did the same.

"Oi~ Naru-chan please toss for me." Kuroo called out like a purring cat while his hand gestured 'come over here'. "Tetsu you're so disgusting! We're both Naru!" Your brother protested as he threw a ball and aimed at Kuroo's head. "Then, Neko-chan~" He called out to you once more and you couldn't hide the disgusted look on your face which vanished after Kenma told you to calm down.

"Here I go!" You muttered as you positioned yourself like a setter and tossed towards Kuroo. You tossed it higher than the normal ones and smirked but it was spiked down with too much strength that it bounced and hit Taketora in the face.

"I think that's enough, practice match is already starting." Kizuki said with an annoyed looked which made you chuckled. You never saw him this annoyed before but you never had the chance to ask him about it.

"Kenma-san toss one for me!" Kuroo asked which made your eye twitch. 'This guy..' You mentally facepalmed and looked at Kenma who looked like he would fall over anytime.

Kuroo's spike was still intense that it made a loud sound that echoed through the gym. You were about to leave the court until you saw your brother running in your direction and looked behind you only to see a ball that is flying towards you at an incredible speed.

'Oh shit'

■■■■■■■
Thank you so much! This book has reached 1K!  I really appreciate it ~♡
*sneezes*

-helli