Girl Talk

"Hey everyone! I have some snacks!" You greeted whilst opening the door where all the girls are located in. The managers from different school was bewildered at your sudden appearance. Both you and Shimizu are the raging beauties that Karasuno holds and the other teams just can't get enough with a single glance, causing two certain meatheads to establish their so-called manager protection squad.

"Naru Y/n-san is it?" A girl with light brown hair asked. She was with the girl who had a short brown hair, the one who warned you about the dinner stuff at the gym a while ago. "Yes, you can call me Y/n though." You replied while taking a spot between Shimizu and Yachi.

'Being surrounded by beauties is heaven. I can understand men's feeling. I pity that they don't have a chance to be surrounded with this lovely ladies.' You thought while grabbing the snacks inside the bag that Kizuki shoved in your arms. Speaking of Kizuki, he was asked multiple of questions about you after you left especially Lev and Taketora.

"Then Y/n-san, I saw you with the guys at the gym a while ago~ is one of them your type?" The girl with short brown hair asked with a lecherous look on her face. "Uh, I'm sorry but I don't know what to call you guys, ahahahaha." You laughed awkwardly while opening a bag of potato chips. "Sorry about that! I'm Shirofuku Yukie." The girl with brown hair introduced herself and pointed at the girl beside her "and this is Suzumeda Kaori. Nice to meet you~" Yukie said as she gestured a piece sign.

"I'm Miyanoshita Eri, I'm a manager from Ubugawa High." A cheerful girl with black twin tail hair said with a smile. "I'm Otaki Mako. From Shinzen High." A girl with a chestnut hair poked out while distributing plastic cups. "Back to the topic Y/n-san, do you like any of them?" Yukie asked with a sparkling eyes.

"Yep! I like them all!" You replied hastily making all the girls around you drop their jaws. "No, no, what I mean is if you like one of them." Yukie cleared while laughing. "Well, even if you ask me it'll be hard to choose. They are all nice and they have different personalities. I don't think I have someone special right now." You replied while thinking of the guys that you fancy of.

"I certainly agree~ all of them looks handsome and charismatic." Yukie answered while munching some chips. "If you sum up all the handsome guys then it'll be a line up of Kuroo-san, Akaashi-kun, Bokuto-san, Lev-kun, and the three guys from Karasuno's team. The libero, the silver-haired setter and the black haired setter. Well, if the tall guy with glasses stop glaring I can conclude him." Eri replied and you looked at her with a surprise reaction.

"Eh, you know their names already? Isn't it your first time meeting?" You asked and Yachi nodded her head. "Ah, that. I forgot to tell you but this four powerhouses are always having a practice match. We are able to participate because of Nekoma's coach recommendation." Shimizu explained and you praised Nekoma's coach at the back of your mind.

"How about you Mako-chan, do you have anyone you fancy?" Yukie asked at the silent Mako and she vigorously waved her hands as if saying 'I don't have any.' "If it's Nekoma, you forgot someone! He is the apple of my pie afterall. He is also smart as hell. You know, Kozume Kenma?" You stated and everyone was bewildered. "Y/n-san, it's really strange but how do you know them? You talked casually with them on the gym afterall." Kaori said curiously and all of them eyed you.

"Y/n senpai is really popular in the school but I don't think she knows this." Yachi whispered at herself while staring at your thinking face. "Well, I met them when Kizuki-nii brought me along in his practice. I met Bokuto and Akaashi at the alley where I dropped my identification card. Oh, there was this one time where I met with Semi-kun from Shiratorizawa and I met Oikawa-san and Iwaizumi-san when we had a practice match." You explained, leaving out the details that can cause an uproar. For example, you and Semi being rumored as a couple or that Oikawa was the only guy in you're phone book excluding your brother.

"Eh!? You know people from Shiratorizawa!?"
"You know Oikawa Tooru!?"
"Who is this Semi guy, care to tell us more about him?"
"Oooh, it's a news that you have met Bokuto and Akaashi at Miyagi."
"Senpai is going to die from all of your questions!" Yachi halted with a worried look that was about to cry and all of you laughed together.

"So you guys really wanted to know? I have an amusing story about Nekoma's captain and Aoba Johsai's captain. You guys better prepare!" You mused while opening another bag of potato chips.

Meanwhile....

"Achoo!" Kenma sneezed while hugging himself and Yaku immediately handed him a box of tissue. "Why are you sneezing? Did you get a cold!? Kuroo close the window! Hurry!" Yaku scolded as he threw a pillow at Kuroo.

"Achoo! It might be a little cold today." Kuroo sneezed before closing the window. "This is bad! Why are you guys sneezing!?" Taketora asked with a loud voice. "Shut up Taketora, you'll wake the others up." Kuroo scolded before he wrapped himself. 'I've got a bad feeling.' Kuroo thought before drifting off to dreamland.

On the other hand...

"Iwa-chan isn't even around but why do I feel like I'm being bad mouthed!? Whatever~ I'll just text Y/n-chii~" Oikawa hummed while smashing the key buttons of his cellphone.

■■■■■■■■■■

Have you ever wondered how Naru Kizuki looks like?

Road to 60k reads and 2k votes! Thank you so much!
I'm not going to delete this book so don't worry, hahahahahha helli was just throwing a tantrum~

By the way, be careful of the virus! Always wash your hands or you'll never see Oikawa OwO

-helli