Two Souls

The first thing you did after you woke up is to do your daily routine of stretching. It was already a habit because you were a former volleyball player. After prepping, you decided to go in the bathroom first to freshen up yourself and carefully closed the door so that the others won't wake up.

It was still 5:30 in the morning so it was pretty early and all of them might still be sleeping. After washing your face, you decided to go at the cafeteria where the dinner was held last night. "It's a nice time for a good cup of coffee~" You mused and yawned afterwards.

Upon entering, you were expecting that you are the only person around but it turns out that someone was already there. You squinted because the surroundings was still blurry for you and you forgot to bring your eyeglass. You lied at having a good eyesight, you just don't want them to find out that you have a bad eyesight.

"Y/n? You're up very early." A gentle voice suddenly distracted your line of thoughts and you faced the person who was looking at you with his uplift black eyes and messy bed hair indicating that he just woke up too. "Akaashi? Well, I didn't have a good night's sleep since I'm not used in the place." You reasoned out as you walked towards him. "Akaashi, do you drink coffee?" You asked just before you reach out for two mugs.

"I do, you can just sit and wait over there. Let me handle this." He smiled gently as he grabbed the mugs from your hands whereas the both of you accidentally brushed each other's hands. Your ears suddenly turned pink but it's safe since your long (h/c) was covering your ears.

You nodded in response before sitting at the table he pointed a while ago and hummed while waiting. 'It's silent, it's cozy. I like the ambiance.' You thought and suddenly a crazy idea popped out in your mind. 'TWO SOULS HAVING COFFEE IN TERMS MORNING TOGETHER. IT'S LIKE A COUPLE HAVING BREAKFAST. Y/N STOP, Y/N CALM DOWN. HOLD YOUR INNER WHORE.' You thought to yourself as you secretly pinched the back of your hands.

A minute has passed and Akaashi neared the table while holding two mugs with coffee in it. "Thanks a lot." You beamed before taking a sip at your hot drink but because you were mesmerized about the coffee, you didn't have a chance to see the read face that Akaashi was wearing.

'I've liked her from the first time I saw her. And I'm liking her even more.' Akaashi thought to himself and smiled at you who was busy drinking coffee. You finished your coffee and you praised Akaashi about how tasty was the coffee that he made. "It's nothing," Akaashi replied while scratching the back of his nape.

"By the way, your bed hair looks really funny. Hahahahahaha" You teased and he suddenly remembered that he forgot to comb his hair. "Someone has a very horrible bedhair than me though. You know him very well." Akaashi joked and you curiously asked to know who he was talking about but before he could even answer you, the door to the cafeteria suddenly opened.

"I thought I heard my name." The person in the door grunted with a smirk plastered in his face. 'I thought it was his hairstyle but it's actually his bedhair. This guy is hilarious!' You thought while trying not to laugh at Kuroo's direction. Behind him was Kenma but Kuroo suddenly have an annoyed face upon seeing Akaashi sitting in front of you but quickly changed it to his usual one.

'Did he just glared at Akaashi or was it my imagination?' You thought before picking up the mug you used and washed it. "Heya Kuroo! Heya Kenma!" You greeted and Kuroo waved at you in reply. "Good morning Y/n-san." Kenma lazily replied while yawning and it's hard to admit that Kenma looked very adorable.

"What are the two of you doing here early in the morning?" You didn't expect that Kuroo will be launching a straightforward question that caused you to choke up on your own saliva. "N-nothing! It's not like were--- yes." You replied in a flustered manner and only managed to give a 'yes' for an explanation. Akaashi tried not to laugh at your reasoning and he helped you out. "We met each other here. Turns out that she woke up early so we decided to have a cup of coffee. By the way, are the other guys up yet?" Akaashi asked, successfully changing the topic.

You mentally praised Akaashi for saving your ass and promised yourself that you would repay him sometime. "Yep, everyone has. The teachers woke the others up." Kuroo solemnly replied before secretly taking a glimpse at your expression. 'Something is definitely up. Akaashi and Bokuto are making a move. Like I'd back down.' He thought before calling the rest of his team.

"I'll be going first, I'm going to prepare stuffs for my team." You excused before leaving the three of them and Kuroo cursed the Karasuno guys about having you and being lucky bastards for them to be served by you. "How lucky, to be served by Y/n-san." Kuroo and Akaashi looked shocked upon hearing Kenma's remarks. Kenma rarely engages conversation and he was never the type to start one. "Definitely." Kuroo agreed with a smirk as he told himself that it will be a bit of a hurdle to get close with you with all the people who have their eyes set on you already.

You were walking towards the gym but you saw a familliar figure at the end of the hallway so you decided to poke the orange haired boy who was crouching in front of you. He looked at you with an unreadable expression before calling out to you and it made you a little bit nervous seeing Hinata's expression.

"Y/n senpai, I like you."

■■■■■■■■■■■
Let me guess, you didn't saw that coming, did you?
This book is receiving more love~♡ wieeeee~♡
Thank you so much for voting and reading this fan fiction book, Helli appreciates it!

Sorry if there is a lot of typo from the previous chapters because I haven't edited the chapters yet.

Also,

Here is Naru Kizuki!

I actually want to draw a character of yourself because the artist of this pictures are on artist very high standard that even I was very stunned!

So, do you guys want me to re-do your portrayal?

Wash your hands or you'll have a sickness caused by Kuroo

-Helli~♡