Defeat

Running down the empty hallways of the school, you hurriedly opened the door with sparkles in your eyes. "Sensei! Did they pass!?" You asked while panting very hard. It was a bad idea running through 2 sets of stairs.

"Have a safe trip~" the teacher answered while gesturing an 'okay'. With her response, you pulled the two guys and with a smile. "Let's go, to the practice camp!" You beamed and proceeded to pull them.

If you were not wrong, Tanaka promised the three of you that he will ask his sister to accompany you and drive you at the site with a warning that says 'I hope you survive' phrase. "Is that her?" Kageyama asked while pointing at a mini truck van. A tall young girl that resembled Tanaka's sharp eyes with dyed yellow short hair came out of the vehicle.

"Your saviour is here, failure guys." She greeted with a smirk but all of you just stared at her with amazement. 'Wow, this girl sure can deliver vulgar words with elegance. I have to learn from her!' You thought while staring at her.

"Are you Tanaka senpai's big sister?" Hinata asked in confusion. "Call me Saeko-neesan!" She beamed while pointing at herself. "Saeko-neesan!" The three of you chorused and she gestured that you guys have to get in the car as soon as possible.

Upon securing that all of you have already fastened your own seat belts, Saeko began driving like crazy and Hinata keeps yelling about they are going to die and kept asking Saeko to slow down her pace.

You were seated beside Kageyama at the back seat and right now, he was fast asleep. "It's must have been hard to sleep for him last night. Poor Kageyama." You murmured and guided his head to lean it on your shoulders.

Hinata with a bitter and jealous look saw the gesture you did through the rear view mirror and Saeko can't help but sneaker at Hinata. "If you don't make a move soon, he will steal her ya know." Saeko whispered and Hinata blushed tremendously.

"Saeko-neesan, are you still attending school? College?" You asked to start something to chat with. It was a aabot awkward since it was just her and Hinata talking about the 'Little Giant' which you haven't heard before.

"I'm done with school, I'm currently doing Taiko drums." She answered with a spark and you thought that it must've been her hobby. You remembered that Taiko drums are very hard to learn and play with so the height of your admiration for Saeko went up.

"Amazing! Is it hard?" You asked in curiosity and amazement. She laughed and looked at you through the rear view mirror. "If you do something with passion, it's difficulty will surely lessen. I suggest you do something you like in the future that can also gain you profit." Saeko advised and Hinata nodded his head in a cute manner.

"I'd still do volleyball."
"Gahh!" The three of you in the vehicle shrieked upon hearing Kageyama's voice who was fast asleep earlier. He is now munching an onigiri rice and it made you remember that you forgot the snack you prepared last night. "I bet Kizuki-nii ate it already. That bastard." You murmured as you formed your palm into a fist.

"Oya, look at the time! We better speed up!" Saeko said as she stepped hard on the accelerator which earned a few screams.

...

The door to the closed gym with a bunch of busy bodies suddenly opened and revealed a tall girl with yellow hair. "Looks like we made it on time!" Saeko whistled as she guided the three of you inside. "Saeko-neesan!" Nishinoya waved and Yamaguchi asked Nishinoya if she was his sister. "She is Tanaka's older sister!" Noya explained. "Yuu!" Saeko greeted back.

Kageyama and Hinata suddenly puked and this made you laugh. You scanned the whole place and you froze on the spot after seeing multiple familliar figures. "I smell my own defeat... WHY AM I NOT UPDATED ABOUT THE TEAMS!?" You scolded yourself and tried to get out of the gym as soon as possible but a certain someone just won't let you off that easily.

"Y/n!! You're not greeting your big brother?" Kizuki teased with a triumphant look, knowing that you can't escape from his teasing. "H-huh? Who the hell are you?" You pretended and was about to walk to your teammates until someone grabbed you in the arms and you felt chills all over your spine.

"Oya? You're a manager at Karasuno, Neko-chan?" You snatched away your own arms at Kuroo's grip and hissed at him. "Tss! I told you not to call me that, I swear you spiky emo!" You answered while flipping your hair.

"Agkashi, I think I saw that girl before." Bokuto whispered at Akaashi while his gaze was fixated on you. "That's Naru-san, the one we met on the alley who dropped her school I.D." Akaashi explained while preparing for a toss. "I see!" Bokuto replied as he smashed the ball at the opponent's side with a solid hit.

"Aaaaahhhh! Bokuto-san your side hits are crazy as hell!!" A guy with curly hair complained while fuming. Another loud spike caught your attention and your eyes were fixated at Nekoma team. Kuroo was already there before you noticed and the guy who spiked the volleyball was a very tall guy with silver slick hair and green eyes. His legs was very slender and so his arms. He was the epitome of dominant and his pale emerald eyes are one thing to remember.

Just by looking at him, you already feel a good connection if the two of you start talking. The only thing that came out of your mouth was the first thing that you thought of him.

"Beautiful..."

■■■■■■■■■

Hewwooo!!
Helli be making updates late in the morning nyahahahahaha

Also, we reached 50k reads!! Wowowowowoowowowowow
Thank you so much!!
We reached Rank 2 at the category 'Harem'!

Okay, Imma plug my two new stories, one is a Haikyuu AU and the other is an Isekai OwO
If you're interested, you can check them know my profile~♡

Thank you again! I hope you enjoyed reading~♡

-Helli