Fluffy Chaos

[Gomen, *insert dogeza* Q3Q Helli has been inactive for about 2 or 3 days I guess? I suffered from an eye infection but it's already gone so I guess it's okay? Also, for those who passed their Y/n description, fear not cuz I will do it one at a time. Helli has a low health resistance that's why I can't spend too much time on Web and such and I almost sleep for half a day. Love lots!]

"Today is very, super, mostly, greatly, and a huge disaster." You sighed and buried your head between the pillows on the sofa. Your woes was heard by your brother and he walked closer to your location and sat on the opposite sofa.

"Why is your vocabulary in chaos? Yo, what's up?" Kizuki asked and started poking your back that was below your neck because he knows the spot where you have the most ticklish part. You were dying out of laughter and asked him to stop but he didn't so you grabbed one of the pillows and threw it on his face.

"You said it was a disaster but you don't really look upset." Kizuki said and hugged the pillow that you threw on him. "Yeah, but it was actually a funny story." You replied and messed with your brother's hair. "Guys can actually be so cute." You muttered before going upstairs and recalled what happened this morning.

[EARLIER]

The volleyball team's talk of the day is why and how Hinata confessed to you and what happened after the confession. Of course, Hinata was fast asleep when Shimizu told the news on the vehicle and you were with your brother that time to go home together so You and Hinata were left on the dark.

While you were on the way to the gym, your phone vibrated and you looked at the message. It was from an unknown number but you still opened the message.

From: 09*********
Entry:
Heya Y/n~ It's Tendou! I got yer number from one of my best bro.

To: Tendou
Entry:
Heya Tendou-san! Ohohoho 'one of my best bro'? You're too greedy aren't ya?  (>□<)

From: Tendou
Entry:
I've got some embarrassing story of Kizuki, wanna hear it? How about we go next week with Wakatoshi and Kizuki on the amusement park? What do you think?

To: Tendou
Entry:
Sounds great! I'm definitely in!

From: Tendou
Entry:
Okeh~ See ya soon Y/n~

"Y/n senpaiiiii! Sup!" Hinata greeted which caught all of the member's attention and started murmuring. You waved back at him and entered the gym.

"Do you really think that they are already in a relationship?" Yachi whispered so that you won't hear what they are discussing from afar. "Eh? Really?" Yamaguchi asked and looked at Tsukishima. "Tsukki, what do you think?" He trailed off and Tsukishima only stared at Hinata and Y/n who were conversing happily in the gym's entrance. 'She told me that she'd rather flirt with me though.' He thought and turned gloomy. "Tch. What's the point in discussing this? Why don't you guys just ask them directly? Cowards." Tsukishima retorted and left them to practice.

"Eh is he so mad though?" Tanaka said and looked at Yamaguchi who only shrugged. "Oi! You guys! Stop slacking off!!" Daichi scolded and upon hearing his order, almost all of them scattered and left to do their own business. "Come on Daichi, don't be too harsh on them. Also guys, gossiping is very bad so you better stop." Sugawara said before patting Tanaka and Noya's back.

'Although I'm also curious..' Sugawara thought and looked at you who waved at him. "Hey, Shimizu senpai, do you think they're having a secret relationship?" Yachi asked in a low voice and Shimizu snickered. 'I was just messing with you guys. It's not the confession that you guys think of.' Shimizu thought and replied at Yachi with a 'who knows?' phrase.