How about we study?

"Kageyama-kun, how did you know my address?" It was the first thing you asked after you entered the gym. Kageyama tilted his head and made a thinking gesture. "Hinata told me about it."

'Huh? Hinata? I didn't say anything to him though?' You thought as you gradually nod your head in agreement. "Oh right, Y/n senpai, Oikawa-san asked your address but I wasn't planning to give it to him but he told me that he's going to deliver a package to you." "HUH!? OIKAWA AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" You screeched as you scratched your hair.

"That damned childish trash, I'll get you back at this!" You murmured as you turned your hands into fist. Kageyama and the others are were startled at your scream earlier so you bowed your head and asked for an apology in disturbing their practice.

You walked towards Hinata's location and asked him the same thing you asked to Kageyama. "I asked Yachi-san about it! We are planning to go on your house this weeken--" "declined." You immediately replied as soon as you heard his reasons and Hinata pouted his lips and ranted about why they aren't allowed to go to your house.

"Ugh, you're one noisy bean. Alright, but not this weekend okay?" You smiled in defeat and thought that you can't possibly refuse Hinata's cuteness. "Hinata boke! Hurry up and go back here!" Kageyama yelled while holding a volleyball.

"Ah, that's right everyone! You guys should go to your classrooms as much as possible. Exam will start soon." Shimizu announced while fixing her glasses. Out of nowhere you did the same thing and fixed your ungraded glasses. "That's right! We can't have our team missing some members 'ya know!" You exclaimed and smirked at 4 specific people.

"Senpai, you must look out too. Maybe you have bad grades than the shrimp." Tsukishima teased with a triumphant glare. "Ara, ara~ want a showdown?" You challenged him with a smirk making him twitch an eye.

"Now, now. Even if you guys compete, you're both in different year levels and the lessons are different." Sugawara-san interfered while wiping his sweaty forehead. "Hmm hmm! It's okay Sugawara-san, I'll teach teach a certain bean pole to respect their senpais!" You replied with full determination and smiled at Tsukishima.

"I'll make you cry Tsukki!" You said one last time before leaving the gym with Yachi. "We're going ahead of you then." Yachi bid before following you.

•••

"Uuuuuuuu, I'm so nervous!"

"Mom will be yelling at me today again."

"I'll pray for your soul then."

"I'm aiming to be one of the top students! Give me my results!"

"Eh, really?"

"Man, this is the worst day."

Exams are already over and today is the day where the teachers will distribute your papers. Takeda-sensei is your homeroom teacher so you were quite relaxed. Waiting at the right moment where Takeda-sensei can't see you and sneak chips on your mouth.

'Operation: Eat without being noticed, Success!' You smiled while cheering silently. "Okay, I'll start calling out your names now so be quiet." Takeda-sensei said while arranging bulks of papers.

"Anya-san" "Hai!"
"Chizu-san" "Here"
"Elori-kun" After receiving a response that Elori was absent, he skipped the paper and continued to call names.

"Naru-san" "O-oh!" You answered with a fidgety voice. You received your paper and smiled happily. 'I'm gonna beat Tsukki's ass!' You thought as you returned to your seat. Karen, the girl sitting on your left saw your scores and released a shocked voice. "But I rarely see you study?" She murmured and you answered her with "stock knowledge!"

A moment later, the bell rang and you rushed out of your room and headed to the gym. Tsukishima was already there when you arrived at the said place.

"Senpai, your late." He sneered with his usual mocking look. "Feast your eyes on these!" You answered and showed him your fully marked papers. "Y/n-san sugoi!" Asahi murmured and so did everyone.

"Oh? We're missing a paper. Don't tell me senpai, you got a failing grade on Kanji?" Tsukishima retorted as he tried to browse your test papers. "T-that! Hmp! So what if I got 34 out of 100? Hmp! I'll ace it next time just so you know!" You hissed and snatched back your papers.

"Too bad~ Kageyama aced it though." He mocked while pointing at Kageyama. Your eyes shined and immediately approached Kageyama. "Let's set dates and teach me about it Kageyama-kun!" You asked while holding his hands. He could only nod while blushing furiously and hid it from you as much as possible.

Tanaka and Nishinoya dragged Kageyama in a menacing corner and started interrogating him. "Now then, show me your papers!" You turned to Tsukishima and he released his tounge out in a mocking way. "I never agreed to show my papers. You showed them yourself. Lol." Tsukishima said while laughing. 'Senpai's embarrassed face is so cute, I wanna pinch her cheeks so bad.' He thought.

"That means, three of you will be taking exams tommorow huh?" You turned to look at Daichi's way. "Three?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Actually, Kageyama memorized all of it but did not study about the lesson itself and Hinata realized that he didn't follow the directions but it's already too late to undo it." Sugawara explained while patting the backs of the two.

"By the way, you aced all the subjects but why did you failed Kanji Y/n senpai?" Yamaguchi asked and all of them turned to look at you in curiosity. "Ah, I did not study last night. Those are all from my stock knowledge. Long-term memory sure helps a lot! I was just really shocked when I saw Kanji. Why would a foreigner like me need to memorize those. Boo boo!" You answered while pouting.

'I think we're being mocked by her learning capabilities but I can't seem to get mad at her.' ---(what they are thinking at the moment.)

"Then Kageyama-kun, how about studying together tonight? You can also sleep at my house!"

"EHHHHHH! ?"

■■■■■■■
Ehhhhhh! ?
Or so they said~
Happy 44k reads and 1.38k votes! Thank you for supporting this book!
I hope you all enjoyed!

Also, please be careful! Make sure you wear masks outside your house and bring alcohol also the all times and lastly, don't go panick buying\♡

-helli