Eh!?

"KIZUKI-NII YOU SON OF A BITCH!" You cursed at the top of your lungs while wiping your face. Why you ask? He splashed a cup of cold water in your face in order to wake you up. Sometimes, you just can't predict what the hell is going on inside your brother's last remaining brain cell.

"Yeah that's right! Mom was a bitch on her high school days!" Kizuki replied while running down the stairs and you immediately followed right behind him while holding a slipper and threw it with force into his direction and hitted him. "Not literally, you jerk!" You retorted and rolled your eyes in annoyance.

'I binged read some online Manga and I didn't get enough sleep! This guy just ruined my beauty sleep!' You thought and sighed in defeat. "Ahahahaha! I wish I can experience this with a sibling someday~" His voice came from the sala and there you saw the familliar red head who was casually sitting in the couch.

"Tendou-san? What are you doing here?" You asked in curiosity, he was in a casual get up with a black hoodie, black pants and red sneakers. He smiled at you and pointed at your direction. "I came for you?" He casually replied that made you blush slightly.

"Are you going somewhere?" You asked and thoroughly wiped the water in your face and cursed Kizuki at the back of your mind. "No, no, Y/n-chan~ we are going somewhere!" He cheerfully replied and drank his juice.

"Wait what? I thought it's tommorow? The amusement park, right?" You asked without breathing a hitch and eyed him. "Yup, we're going somewhere else." His answer made you scratch the back of your nape.

'Somewhere? Not the amusement park? Is this a d-date!? No, we just met last week so it doesn't really count.' You contemplated and excused yourself to prepare everything you need. Closing the door, you immediately looked for your outfit to make yourself look presentable.

"Kizuki-nii could have woken me in a good way. That jerk, he'll pay for this. I also didn't get messages from Tendou about today though." You muttered and looked at your phone and decided to check the messages.

From: Tendou
Entry:
Y/n-chan! Let's hangout tommorow! I'll introduce you to a friend~

Y/n-chan? Hello?~

I'll take that as a yes then~ HUEHUEHUE

"Oh shit, he did message me... at 3 am!" You said and giggled at his text. You turned your phone off and started changing your clothes. You wore (chosen top) paired with (chosen bottom) and a (type of shoes), all in all you look very presentable.

"I guess this should do!" You encouraged yourself and made your way to the sala where Tendou was waiting and you waved at him. 'Even with her glasses, she sure looks good~' Tendou complimented and gave you an 'okay' sign. (👌)

"Kizuki-nii, why are you not changed yet.?" You asked and Kizuki only looked at you with a bread on his mouth. "I'm not going since I'll be joining you guys tommorow. Enjoy your date." Kizuki casually replied and returned his focus on the book that he was reading.

Your face blushed and it was a good thing that you were not facing Tendou so he couldn't see your reaction. "Yeah, going out with a friend, neighbor, or family is also considered a date!" You said and looked at Tendou who was looking away from you. "Y-yeah." It was the first time you heard him stutter and chuckled on his behaviour.

It wasn't long before the two of you ended up in the train station. In order for you guys to arrive at your destination you need an hour ride that's why Tendou came early into your house and considered the time. It was a bit awkward because none of you were talking and both of you sat next to each other and taking and few glances back.

"So uh, I heard from brother that you guys are volleyball players?" You said in order to start a conversation and to clear the heavy atmosphere between you. He looked at you in surprised, his dark red orbs stared right into your (e/c) ones.

"Well, yeah. I also heard from Kizuki that you're also a volleyball player." Tendou replied with a smile and the heavy atmosphere immediately disappeared. "Yep! I was a wing spiker, how about you Tendou-san? What position do you play?" "Bench warmer~" You pouted at his sudden response.

'No way! This Salami can't be a bench warmer! I don't believe it!' You thought and faced him. "You're wasting your height then. You could be a powerful blocker! I don't believe you because Kizuki-nii told me that the you and Ushijima-san are starters!" You said and poked his arms to bug him and spill the beans.

"Eh~ hahahahhaha! I like the way you pout Y/n-chan~ Welp, I'm a blocker and Wakatoshi is a wing spiker." Tendou finally revealed and you hid your face because of his first statement. "Well, if you're a blocker then you're gonna be a one hell of an opponent." You said and shrugged your shoulders.

"Did you join your school's volleyball club? I wanna watch your match if you had one~" He cooed and glanced at you. "No, not really. I became a manager." You replied with an embarrassed tone. "Eh? Manager of the girl's volleyball?" He asked in clarification.

"Nope, the boy's. I need to watch over my cute friend there. She had some anxiety tendencies that can go overboard." You explained and smiled at him. He was about to say something when the train suddenly stopped moving and the doors turned open.

"We are here Y/n-chan~" Tendou said and let you pass before going after you. You didn't want to get far from him because it was too crowded and you get easily lost. "Tendou-san can you walk first? I'll follow, I tend to get lost very easily." You said and he nodded.

"Oh there he is," Tendou muttered and you followed his line of sight and saw the person he was talking about.

"EH!?"

■■■■■■■■■■
Helli is back with the cliffhangers again~

We reached 85k reads! Road to 90k uwu
Thank you so much for supporting this book Q3Q

Today's oc is

UwU hope ya like it

-Helli