Trial Manager

[•••]

[1 new message]
(Read)
(Delete)

Your phone received a notification. It only indicates a number so it means that it was not really related to your contacts and decided to ignore it. You sat on your wide fluffy bed and grab a book that you were reading for some time now, it was entitled 'Mischievous'.

Well, you could quite relate since you were once a mischievous girl back in the States where you could freely play pranks but because of the change in environment, you stopped playing pranks and instead drowned yourself in reading and playing video games. You also own a PSP and downloaded RPG games on your phone.

When you were about to start reading the chapter you had left, your phone rang again and the same number popped up. You then realized that you have given your phone number to a funny person called Nishinoya. You quickly opened your inbox and read the message you have received.

From: Unknown number

Entry:
Yahoo!

Entry:
Hey stop ignoring me 😘

You never thought that Nishinoya would text you like this because he seemed like a serious yet funny person. You never thought that he would send you a kissing emoji. A smile escaped your lips and started typing.

To: Unknown number

Entry:
Nishinoya-san, you should have included your name in your first message. Doofus.

From: Unknown number

Entry:
Nishinoya? Who's that? I saw a piece of paper with your number on it on the road. That Nishinoya must have lost it.

To: Unknown number

Entry:
Ah is that so? Then I have no obligation to entertain a stranger. Goodbye.

From: Unknown number

Entry:
Waiiiitttttt! How about meeting up? I have a feeling that you're a girl??

Hey?

Helloooo???

After the last message you received, you stopped texting back after realizing that it was just another random jerk on the other line. You started reading until you heard your phone ring. It was from the persistent jerk a while ago and you decided to answer it.

"Buzz off," You muttered and ended the call, preventing the person on the other line on answering back. You're about to close your phone when a series of text messages flooded your screen.

From: Unknown number

Entry:
HEY, YOUR VOICE IS SO SWEET! (0○0)

Why aren't you replying back?

Yahoo?

My name is Oikawa Tooru, how about you?

Oi it's not fair that I'm the only one who introduced my nameee!! (>c<)/

Then I'll call you Alien-chan♡

I'll be bugging you every day after my volleyball break and practice~☆

To: Oikawa

Entry:
Huuhh? It's you who decided to name yourself. Alien-chan sounds cute btw. Bye, I'm reading so don't bother me.

Sending your last message, you decided to shut your phone down to prevent Oikawa from bugging you. You're very sure that you heard his name from somewhere before.

The next day, you woke up early and decided to walk to school since it's only 6:30 in the morning. "Where's brother?" You asked your mother while wearing your school shoes and your black blazer. "Kizuki went for an overnight yesterday since his school is holding a week of practice including other schools." Your mom explained.