Way Back to Home

(Nope this story is not the canon plot so there are many tampered and added scenes. I'm also changing the POV to 2nd Person. Enjoy and love lots!)

Your eyes twitched as you heard his sarcastic remark. You never liked this guy since the first time you interacted and believed that the first impression lasts applied to him. "Ah, so kouhai you are a middle blocker huh?" You praised him yet he only ignored you. His height would be an asset if he was a wing spiker but his build was strongly appropriate for a strong blocker.

Yachi asked you to walk out with her since she doesn't know anyone yet except you, Shimizu, and the other two boys. "I'm afraid our budget is not enough for the buses to hire." The teacher's low voice reached your ears and Yachi's. Upon hearing this, Yachi painted a worried face.

As she was about to say something, the oranged-haired boy named Hinata approached both of you and asked if you were going to join the club. "Hey first-year girl, Hey second-year girl, Hey!" Two voices collided from another direction and it was from Nishinoya and Tanaka who wore a big smile.

"!....Hufmp!" You tried to stop your laugh and remained calm as they persuade you to join the club to add more beauties. You were about to decline since you want to consider Yachi's feelings. After all, you promised to apply with the condition that Yachi does. "I'm not really great. Even with plays I only played as a tree or a townsperson B..." Yachi answered as she rubbed the back of her nape. This made you smile.

She continued with 'That's why when I was standing in front of Shimizu-senpai, I want to follow and support her. But I don't think it's possible' with her eyes adorned with admiration towards Shimizu. "Hmm. I totally get you! Even if she says 'follow me, I'm going to rob you', I will still follow her!" Tanaka answered with a serious face.

'No. What kind of admiration is that!?'
You thought. "It is getting very late. I'm going home now. Goodbye, everyone. Bye Hitoka-chan, bye Shimizu-senpai!" You bid your farewell as you walked out of the school premises.

It was already dark and of course, the alleys that you have to walk through only had dim posts as their source of light. While walking, you noticed another presence behind you but shrugged it off since you think that it was only another person walking in the same direction without any malicious intent.

While humming, your cellphone vibrated inside of your pocket. The cold breeze greeted your soft face, making you shudder. After multiple missed calls, you decided to answer the persistent caller. It was none other than Oikawa Tooru. The person who happened to step on a paper with your number on it and holds an enormous spare time to call and text you.

[Alien-chan! I thought you were going to ignore me forever!]

His playful voice echoed in your ears but without noticing, you were actually captivated by it. You sighed as you chuckled.

[Are you really that desperate to hear my voice?]

[Yup! I actually wanna hear it in person. So why don't we mee--]

[No.]

[Ehhhhh? Just once?~]

[You should stop doting on me. You might fall for me if you happen to lay your eyes on me~]

[That's actually possible, Alien-chan.]

You stopped talking. You were shocked by his sudden reply to your teasing words and choked out.