Chapter 8

School is now over and I am stressed the hell out I have a reputation to hold up and the only thing everyone seem to be interested in his who gave my stuck up ass hickey and if it's the mystery driver. Heading out to the entrance of the school brought little to no hassle has we manoeuvred through the crowd. As usual we gathered under the palm trees outside of the school ans lounge around on what ever car the Ruppingz where driving that day. " Jason say dem on dem way" shante said to me
" that's good mi need to go finish up the assignment for lit class." I replied. "See why a you fi be mi wife Taj because yuh head on straight " hex said while hugging me from the side, has two bmw cars pull up a little distant from us. What was shocking was Justin emerging from the black one and coming around to open the passenger door and staring and me in Hex arm to which Shante broke me free of seeing has I was still wondering what he was up to. Walking away from the group while saying good bye and parting ways with Shante who was walking towards Jason's car . Has I got to the door where he was standing with it still open for me the expression on his face was unreadable.
" did we have a good day today?" He asked in a smooth manner while I cologne drive my senses crazy
" yes my day was ok " I answered with a a genuine smile and kissed my cheek and made sure I was safely in the car before closing the door and getting into the driver's seat and pulling of into the slight traffic before holding my hand and rubbing his thumb soothingly over the back of my hands. We spoke about the things that took place throughout our day, he had a few meetings, lunch with Justin and other members of their family and more meetings.
"So who was your little friend at your school gate ? " he askd catching me off guard it took me a few seconds to find my word "classmate" I answered flatly
" Is that how all your classmate hug you miss peer councilor?" He voice was laced with sarcasm.
"No" I replied feeling a little hurt by his tone and also for not telling Hex to let me the fuck go. We were just trying to make this work and now he mightvtjink of me has another stupid school girl gunning for attention. " it shouldn't have happened, I should have told him to let go " I said trying not to sound jittery i have never had a situation like this so hell yes i am nervous.
" it's ok because it the first time its happening but tell your little classmates that you have a man now and he doesnt share..." he kissed the back of my hand
" and he doesn't like little boys touching his girl" there was something alarming yet sexy in the way how he said his girl made me want to do the unthinkable. We got to the their club a little pass three where Justin escorted me to his office i didnt even know it was on the building that I thought I knew everything about since I have been coming to since I was 15. I got comfortable in a couch on the right side of the room facing a one way glass that was looking right into the club. He went to his desk and took out some files while I took out my books and laptop and started on my assignments. Things continued like that for the next hour and a half before I was interrupted by my phone ringing " hello daddy" I answered in a sing song voice "Ants can you come by my office at five plz" I took a deep breath knowing he only call me to his office when he think he is in daddy mode "why? What's wrong now?" That seem to get Justin's attention "nothing is wrong young lady and bring Shante along with you plz" he said to me in finality "yes sir" was all I said before hanging up and returning to my work. "Is everything ok ?" Justin's asked with a look of concern "yea just my daddy wanting to see me and shante by his office today" I explain while turning back my attention to my home work.
Jason entered the office with a bag in his hand " Change your clothes and go down to the bar and get something to eat Taj" I got up and entered the joining bathroom to find a actual bathroom shower stall and all. Rolling my eyes at the extreme these men always have to go. After changing my clothes I entered the room to hear them talking in hush tone so not wanting to interrupt I gathered my belongs and left. When i got to the bar Shante was already eating " just tell me before Jason, what compromising position did he catch you two in?" With her mouth full of food, I scrunch my face at her unladylike display
" is sex all you think about?" I asked in a serious tone. She swallowed the contents of her mouth
"And so will you once Justin pop you cherry" she with a little smirk while directing me to a plate of food covered up on the counter to her right.
"Daddy asked me to come by his office and he told me to bring you along" I told her right before I took a bite of my chicken sandwich.
"A wonder a wah now" she said with a sigh I shook my head because I was thinking the same. Half way through my meal the guys joined us. And took their respected seats we had a silent meal with no disturbance. After a member of their staff removing the plates
" so after you visit your dad you coming over again?" Justin asked with a blank look on his face
"I am not sure I just wanted to be home with nichol tonight" I spoke honestly knowing she had monday night's off. We would spend it watching our favorite reality shows. " ok that's cool..no pressure" he said while biting his bottom lip while rubbing his thumb in mines.
At exactly five I arrived at my father's office with shante and jason, justin stayed back to finish some work while jason droppedus off. My dad's work day was over but there were still a few working walking around. We greeted those we passed and entered my dad's office to find nichol standing by the glass window. I was confused has to why she was here and by the look on shante face so was she.
"What you doing here mummy" Shan asked her mother
" just sit down with of you and listen to what we have to say" with out hesitation we did has we were told
" you two are now old enough to understand that people make mistakes and we need to tell you something very important" my dad spoke with a stern voice which caused my heart rate to rise " Shante I am your father and I think it's high time you knew" my dad said with a it if hoarseness has if he was choking up. I wasnt really shocked I kinda knew this already but Shante on the other hand was staring blankly at them with tears running down her face. Nichol was also crying and tried to comfort Shante but she got shoved away turning towards me she asked in the most pained voice "did you know this?" With all the pain written on her face I knew nothing I say wouldn't able to comfort her " No Shan I didnt" she held on to me for dear life and I cried along with here. "You were already my sister this only makes our relationship stronger" I said through my own tears i hate to see her cry. " We have each other" I said lifting her head and wiping her tears.

In the Deepजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें