Chapter 14

HEX followed me out the door. " You are so nieve yuh know that thinking you can change ppl  or  their  way of life or you plan on  turning a blind eye to the evil around you." He huffed out has he catch up with me and grabbed on to my shoulder. " you will be corrupt and fall in line just watch."
I flashed his hand from my shoulder
" Why are you always speaking in fucking code?? why are you so fucking moody??" I shouted "You seem to know so dam much how about telling me what else yuh think of me? Why you always around if you think so bloodclat little of me?!" I was so frustrated that I didnt even realized that persons were spilling out of the near by rooms to get a view of the scene playing out side.
Semaj and Shante appeared and started  to to pull us away from the crowd that was gathering.
   "You need to stop getting involved before it gets worse, it's not your place to get involved." I heard Semaj told Hex
"No its her sister's place but she too self absorbed to think of anyone!" Hex lashed only for Shante to blurt " Shut up Hex cause you have no right to be fucking around with what dont concern you! Cause no matter wat you wont get to fuck Tij!" This is going too far.
"Just forget the whole thing no" Stephan walked over
     "I am sorry about Hex stepping out of line  but can you plz just not let this get out of hand"  I sighed and pulled Shan away from the gathering crowd.
   So much for a drama free day.
       Texting yaya to bring Shante's bag to the bathroom so we could get our ready to leave school. Jason was coming to get us.
    The car pulled up and we got in he was on a call and he seem irritated         " yow talk to yuh solider dem yah man cause dem a get involved inna wah no concern dem and if a so the pipe ago run dry" he said to the person in the other end of the line.
" No worry bout it mi ago deal wid it" and with that" the voice replied
       "Ago link yuh lata" jason stated before ending the call
      "What was that about ? " i asked
  " just business sis....." he was consumed by what ever is on his phone screen....      " how was your day ?"
   " Full a fuckey!" Shante answered before jason peeled off into the flowong 9traffic.
     " you want me to take you home or what cause i have some stuff to do today. "
" i dont feel like going home yet. Can we......" before i could finish he cuts me off
" no you cant come with me, unno can either stay at my house or Jus place but coming with me is a No No!"  I hardly see him this tense something is stressing him.
      " Just take me the fuck home cause you acting shady and too much side way  talk a mek from morning. "
       " yow dont compare mi to yuh likkle fuck head friend dem and dem wild man style cause half the shit you think is stressing is petty in the real world know dat" he bites his lips to keep himself from continuing his train of tboughts
   " how you know about today ?"
" you tell him bout today?....when yuh even find the time to tell him ?" I shot questions at Shan.
     " mi called him as mi hear" she said matter of factly.
      If looked could kill memba mi tell yuh....." how is that his concern tho and why unno act so shady towards our friends? " Neither of them answered and i felt tears sting my eyes " this no new,s me and Hex always at it so how come now its a big deal?!" The car came to a stop we were at the gate to our community.
    " Since one wants to talk i will walk from here." I hopped out and walked in the directionof my house.
       Things changing drastically and i feel like I am being swallowed by all these emotions. I am going to find out what these ppl around me seem to be hiding these talks and iffy behavior. The situation with my dad is cringing not because he destroys friendships but the side of him that I saw was scary and evil  just goes to show how much you really know a person. I wonder what Shantel is hiding from me? Lol what a thought,  i share everything with her so if she is keeping things from me in anyway I will lose it. I am so deep in thought that I made it home without even realizing....sigh home or the sham of one.