Chapter 28

The sound of my foot steps made her look up.  Holding up my hand I signal I am not there to argue. I took a seat next to her in the bamboo chair.
    " I am sorry" I spoke looking straight ahead
   "Are you ?" She asked in a flat tone
I shook my head
   " yes I am,I am sorry" I said looking  at her.
     " not everyone wants what you want Taj" I shook my head in understanding
  " not because you want life a curtain way means I should too" her voice broke
" I know and I am.." she held up her hand
  " yea mi know yuh sorry..." attitude lased her words "...you say thst already, but the judgment you give when someone dreams don't align with your is selfish" I nodded in response abd we both stayed silent listening to the waves hitting the shore.
     " Dinner ready!" Jason called from the door
    "Thank god cause hunger a kill mi" she got up and held out her hand to me.
   " we stuck with each other enno girl, do wah no dead no dash weh!" She smiled and me and I took her hand as we walked back inside to join The guys for dinner.
      " bbz this shot mi nah lie " Justin spoke as he too his second plate.
    " a di fuss you a cook fi him?" Jason asked and I laugh before replying
    " yea" with a dumb grinn on my face
   "My sister is a all-rounder" shante chimed
     "Thanks guys" I felt good hearing them speak highly of the meal.
     " so Tij, wat plans you have for summer?" Jason asked.
     This was a good a time as any yo tell them I got into Uwi.
     "Well normally you know I would go work for daddy but that's out the question, so look for work and starting uwi is my only focus rn" I spoke taking a fork full of pasta into my mouth.
    " you got into Uwi?" Justin asked
I shook my head yes
    Shante screams " YUH GET IN A UWI!!!!" jumping from her chair she walked around the table to hug me.
    " congrats I am proud of you!" Jason smiled while lifting his glass to me
    Shante took her seat and Justin got up and kissed me.
   "Congrats bbe" I smile up at him
    " you got in too enno shan" I spoke not knowing how she would take it.
    " mi neva apply...." then it hit her ".....you really manipulative enno!'" She laughed.
    "Bbz that good mi tell yuh it possibly enno" Jason spoke
   "Congrats shan" Justin told her as she got up and hugged me again.
    " we stuck together memba" I hugged her back.
   I know she said she wanted to be a socialite but I collage education isn't a bad thing to have.

     We all decided to call it a night after a filling meal and exciting news. We said our good nights, leaving Jason and shan to wash the dishes, seeing as I cooked and justin cleared the table.
     Heading upstairs I couldn't wait to take a shower and change out of what I was wearing.

       Walking into the bathroom I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower with the water hot against my flesh.
The sliding of the glass made me aware of Justin's presences as he steps into the shower. He kissed my shoulder before groping my breast.
   He turns my body with ease to get access to the shower.
    "Bloodclat T, why the water so hot bbz" I laughed at his words
    " that's how I like it" i replied as I watched him turn out the cold water to find an even temperature.
    " No bbz a wickedness dat!" He spoke as he relaxed into the now Luke warm water
   " but now it cold" I wined
   " it no cold feel it!" He splashed water on my face
   " mine mi hair enno!" I said holding up my hand
" so yuh hair no can do ova?" He asked splashing more water on Me
    "How? Mi hair dresser deh way a town!" I rolled my eyes before starting to latter my body
     " watch yah a one hair dresser deh? He asked in a fit of laughter
     " who invite yuh in here sir?" I ask him playfully
    "Last mi check mi free to go anywhere on my property" he smirked and he took the wash rag from Me and continued to wash my body with it.
I watched in awww as this was the first time he did this.
      " why you looking so shocked?" He asked
     " be...because this is the first time you have ever done this." I gave him my honest answer
     " just get use to it miss independent " he spoke before handing Me the rag as I looked at it not know what to do.
     He looked from my hands to his chest.
    " you going to return  the favor or what?" He left his left brow waiting for my response,nodding my head I started to wash his body admiring how muscular he his. Feeling his muscles move under my touch and if in tune wit the nerves in my clitoris.

     Turing his mback to give me access his upper body was now fully covered in white foam.
     He turned around lather his hands and proceeded to wash between my legs his hand coming in contact with my pulsing clit as he rubbed on the sensitive area.
     The moans escapes my lips and he moves away from the area leaving me wanting more contact.
    "Open your eyes and finish wat you  doing" I didn't even realize my eyes were closed.
      Looking down to see his buddy was hard as steel I did the same as him I lathered my hand and washed his appendage. He moans as my hand strokes him the sounds come from his mouth made me tighten my legs.

   After a few more strokes I remove my hands.
    " could you excuse me plz i need to wash off" he looked down at mi with a smirk
     " I see what you are doing" he laugh and give me access to the water.
  I rainse off my body and head out the shower leaving him to do the same.
     I dried off and add coconut oil to my body with a small amount of lavender.
     Just as I am about to put on panties he spoke.
     " you won't be needing those" walking over he took them  from my Hand and throw them on my bag. Scooping me up in his hand he to took me to the bed as I squeal in excitement.
      Not waiting on the naked man to make a move I pulled him down on me and kissed him deeply.

      Our kiss was fill with longing. Without breaking out kiss I place my hand between us and stroke is already hard cock, which made him moan in My mouth.
      " Fuck" he said between kisses
  " that what I want rn, fuck," The words left my mouth and his laugh made it clear he heard me.
      I continued to stroke him,he removed My hand and headed for my entrance.
     " condom" I spoke still kissing him
   " for what? I want to feel you" he kissed along my neck  before slipping my nipple into his mouth while using his thumb to play with my clit.
   I was a moaning mess, I felt his big dick invading the small space of my vagina and I allowed my craving for him to block out My resolve and our night of love making was fill with back to back orgasms.
       Or love making knocked me out and I slept like a bby cuddled up next to my man.

     Waking up the next morning to the feel of his lips against my pussy was the best wake up call ever. I was moaning his name as if we were alone in the house not caring eho heard us. I climaxed and he slurped it all up.
   He came up and tried to kissed me I moved my head.
   " really? " He asked with his brows arched
    " my teeth needs to be brush" I spoke
  " shut up and kissed mi" he grabbed my face and kissed my deeply.
    I kissed him and diceded to try and return the favor by sucking his dick.
      I wasn't a pro but I was good at following instructions and his moans were evident that I was not doing bad.
    " yea  bbz faster !" He urge me on
    "Fuck, just like that," his words gave me courage to take more of him into my mouth
     "Fuck mi ago come" I planed on swallowing just as he did
   "Hmmmmmmm. Am about to bust in yuh mouth" he spoke before holding my head and sliding his dick as far as it could go I gagged and beg God not to make me throw up. He released himself down my throat warm semen trickled out of my mouth as  I swolled what I could then  licking his cock clean.
        He looked at me in awwww
  "If yuh Eva do Dat to a  next man mi promise seh mi ago kill yuh" his words made me laugh as he pulled me back up into a rough and dominant kiss that led to another round of sex.

     Thanks you guys for getting this far remember to like, comment and plz give me a Follow !!!!!