Chapter 19

Justin pov
" I am fucking livid!!!!!" I said out loud as I speed out the venue
Who dah gal yuh a ramp wid? I questioned myself.
"A mi gun unno should a talk Inna enno!" Should a mek fi pussy bleed cause nobody couldn't stop it.
"Easy bro you bigger than that" Jason said trying to level me out.Glaring at her through the rear view mirror made my blood boil just looking back at her blank face made me angrier.
Taking the hill with a swing the car I heard loud gasp coming from the back seat. Yea man shake up dem bloodclatt,worse like how mi no beat woman.
Spending through the gate I parked and they all hurried our the car. The fucka dem hold break come up yuh fuck cause mi no ease off the gas non tall. This piece of information gave me a small amount of joy. We Watching as both female enter the house I stayed in the car with my thoughts all over the place. Hating the road this feeling normally led to.
" yow relax memba she young and no have much experience enno bro" his voice came from the roll down passenger window.
" fuck dat she know wah she a do! A fuck she wah mi fuck har up!" They were pushing my buttons and him know dat.
" you nah tek wah mi a seh!" He shouted back
" who the fuck you talking to?" I said in my calmest voice
"You mi a chat cause we both know seh yuh have a evil spirt and no matter wah yuh need to keep calm!"
"Weh yuh loyalty deh ? Cause it seem a wid she and har sister and tonight dem prove dem loyal to each other more than anything!" I hit the steering and the car shook
Shan was her look out and we both knew that.
" Justin me an you a Bredda and mi sure seh mi always have yuh back, but keep shan out a diss cause mi only di a try mek sure yuh no fuck up cause it seem you nah think wid yuh straight rn abd simple thing this fi yuh let go" he stalked off to the entrance of the house seemingly fed up with our conversation
"Suck yuh madda Jason!" he flipped me off without even looking back.
Getting out the car and slamming it shut. I entered the house heading straight the liquor table downing a bottle of Appleton 25 year old as I laid out on my couch. Finishing off the bottle I when to find the source of my problems
I found her laying across the bed in a towel. Her her arm thrown across her face.
"Yow wake up!" I really didn't care if she was a sleep and I was beyond tipsy She greeted me with a groan.
" you not sleeping in here so plz leave" she spoke without moving
" wake up !!!!" This made her sit up as she does so the towel fall exposing one of her caramel nipple.
Easing away from the door frame I closed and locked the door.
" what is it?" Her voice was sharp just like the night she spoke at the club.
" what's up with you?" I really wanted an explanation for her actions
" you mean other than you embarrassing me infront of My friends?" I chuckled trying not to let her rile me up.
" you embarrassed yuh self female" she arched her perfect brows
" how me do Dat by dancing with my friend" she spoke with a straight face
Dah gal yah mad ?
" me and you go out and you a dance on a next man yuh fi glad is not a bullet me mek dance Inna him" her face stayed blank
Pulling the gun from my back made her face contoured into a funny state of shock yea man is time you know who you a deal wid.
Stalking over to her and grabbing her face with my hand " if yuh plan fi stick around yuh need to know nobody nuffi touch yuh, nobody no fi approach yuh and yuh can't move like yuh fucking easy yuh understand ?"
She nodded in response
Pushing her flat on the bed I climbed ontop of her. Seeing her like this made my dick hard. Slowly kiss her neck and groped her breast. She moaned onto my ear. I continued to assault her with rough kisses spilling all my anger into or make out session as I rubbed the cold metal against her skin.
"Next time you come out wid me stay by mi side and that will make sure a next nigga no get mi attention" the attitude I got from her was shocking and that one sentence pushed me over the edge and I am not a man of many words so action it is.
We haven't even had sex and this is how she have me.
Well I am not waiting a moment longer. Everything ends tonight just watch mi and har
Dragging the towel exposing her breast and panty coverd pussy i when to work. I kissed her long and hard before dragging her up the bed with one hand. I place my gun on the bed side table making sure she is seeing it. I went a head and ripped her panty off.
"You a mines and one way or another you ago learn that.!" I bit down on her soft flesh stamping my territory.
Dah boy deh weh name Hex will need to be set straight tomorrow to his like them forget who dem work fah.
Rubbing her clit I could feel the wetness on my palm. She wah fuck to.
Sliding out of my jeans. Leaving my shirt and boxers on I pulled my dick out and tried to force it into to her. She tight bad. A couple more tries and I was in. Her scream bore through the room and I watch as tears flowed down her face and a small part of me knew I went too far but my ego didn't give me the room to care. I fucked her tight little pussy until I nutted.
" you are mine!!! I huffed in her ears
I could feel her heart beating on my chest. I felt the wetness of her pussy around my dick as my seed filled her up. I watched as tears continued to stream down her face as I filled her with cumm.
Regret was all I felt as the cloud of anger was lifted with my release. Her words were the only thing playing in my mind. Looking at her face knowing this wasn't how she wanted this to happen. She looked lost as she assess the emotions on my face.
"DONT Regret it now.." her voice was hoarse from the crying. Did I black out at some point because I don't remember her screaming that much for her to be hoarse. God a wah mi do?
....."this is the real you"she was now curled in a ball on the bottom of the bed with blood shot eyes.
" I am so sorry..I thought I had my rage under control" my voice was now broken I saw what was happening but couldn't control it. I thought I has control over this by now. Bit it was just thst no one tried to cross me or push my limits.
" plz belive me" all I could do was beg " I am sorry, you deserve better. This shouldn't have been the way you lost your virginity" I looked down at the blood covering my gray boxers and the cream bed sheets.
" Sorry!!!" Her voice cracked as she screamed at me
" YOU SCARE ME WITH A FUCKING GUN AND PRACTICALLY RAPE ME AND YOU SAYING SORRY!!!!!!" fresh tears ran down her face
" I am sorry.....I was just so angry and..."
" Get the fuck out!" She lunges for my gun before I could move from my spot on the bed. She had it pointed on me
"Get the fuck out" her voice flat and cold
"Plz don't leave me....pleae i will do everything to make it up to you" I beg as I walked out the door with her watching my every move.
" close it!" She shouted and I did as I was told backing away I heard the click knowing she lockrd it from the inside.
Thinking things couldn't get any worse I turn around to find Jason in the hall way looking at me with blood red eyes
" Tell me anno wah mi think yuh do yuh really do!" He stalked over to me looking at my blood stained clothes with disdain. Walking closer he punched me in the face.
I didn't Even fight back i allowed my best friend, business partner and cousin to violently punch me over and over again in my face with out fighting back.Because no matter how this goes I deserve worse for hurting her for damaging her. Allowing her to see the monster inside me. Dragging her down to my level. I will forever hate myself but in some selfish way I needed her to be mines.