chapter 2

Opening the front door I used my key to get in. Nicole,Shanté's mother was getting ready for work she is a nurse ' morning mumz' I greeted with smile in which she returned whole heartedly        " Morning my bby'. Nicole was a single mother who agreed with freedom and honesty, that's how Shanté was able to go where she like and do wat she wanted. I on the other hand my parents cared zero about wat i did and only make sure my need are met which only include the money to meet my needs.
     " I am only working 6 hours so when Shanté gets home u guys can make some thing light to eat I will make dinner when I get back" she said as she headed to the door. Heading to the guest room which is practically my room here I layed across the bed thinking about how all this started .
When i turned 14 things in my house started to get a bit hectic. My father is a contractor and my mother a nurse in my mind we were happy, I was loved by both parents and things were good. Shanté got hit off her bicycle and we had to go to the hospital to check on her. When we got there my mom was shouting at Nicole and my dad I guess that's the day she lost her job and from that day things went down hill from there. Constant fights broke between them.My mother wanted my father out of the house which he didn't do only taking up half the house while she did the same. constantly fussing and missing out on important stuff in my life like my fifteenth birthday and Christmas and all the things we normally shared. My mother became bitter against everyone including Shanté telling me to stop associating with her but she is my best friend the closest I came to a sister I wouldn't let that go. She became even more hostile praying for me to turn 18 so she can put me out or slandering my father in the most colourful ways. My father on the other hand only lash out when it get real bad, he works hard and does his best in his own way, we have our moments and I know it hurts him the way things took went for the worse but I love him for trying his best.
   I stay mostly with Shanté and Nicole and my house is right across the road from theirs but I am at peace to an extent here.
Waking up to the door slamming I knew it was Shanté, feeling a bit hangover I found my way to the bathroom and did my hygiene. Walking into the kitchen to find my girl putting out containers with stew chickens and festival my mouth watered " you are a god sent memba dat" she smiled and replied "I know" we talked about random stuff while eating.                        " Yuh should a see yuh face last night when yuh come in pon mi a suck Jay hood " she bust out laughing " to how mi nearly dead when yuh run g..." she continued laughing while all I wanted to do was vomit " ....how u move so fast!!!" I rolled my eyes and discard the remainder of my breakfast
        "You are nasty and I won't share not even a bag juice wid yuh..and mi ago start walk wid mouth wash inna mi bag cuz yuh mouth dutty" I hissed " mi ago a mi yard to cause mi can't stomach yuh a bloodclat" I waved as she continued to eat and laugh at my discomfort.
I grabbed my phone and head over to my house hoping and praying I don't run into The wicked witch of middle class Kingston. Entering the house I head straight for my room and close the door behind me stripping out of my cloths I went straight for the shower. Making use of the hot water soothing my skin. My mind conjuring images of the sexy stranger from last night. My fingers found their way to my cleaned save pussy and rubbed on my now sensitive clit, I started with a up and down motion to build a tempo then starred going in circles feeling the build up of my release I started going faster imaging it was the hands of my dark haired stud the image of him playing with my pussy push my over the edge and as I sank down against the walls of my shower stall moaning as my realese reaches its peak. Feeling a bit overwhelmed over the fact that this was not my first time playing with my self but I have never in my virgin years had myself cumming like that and at the image of a stranger,after turning on the cold water to get my mind right I stepped out of the shower and head into my adjoining rooming. Discarding my towel I went to get some needed sleep.
Waking up to the sound of my mother voice " dat gal is no Betta dan r good fi nothing fada I don't see why di two a dem no pack up and go live next door and give mi some peace inna mi house." I rolled my eyes cuz the story is the same. " mi can't stand the sight a Evaton. I wish dem would jus leave mi alone in peace !!!!!! Mi should a listen when mi madda tell mi seh nothing black no good !!!" I sat up in bed to gather my thoughts...Looking at the time to see it 01:20 pm. Walking to my bathroom I did my hygiene and put on a simple black dress and a nike slides got my natural hair in cute little bun added some bath and body works to my skin , grab my phone and headed for the door where I glimpsed a brown envelope that I know was left there by my daddy, taking it up to see the usual company logo and message saying I love u ants. Ants is my pet name that only he still use and Shanté wen she want something. Knowing that the usual 25thousand was in the envelope I jus put it in my purse with my phone and head for the door. The money I got from my father was a bit much but I guess that was him compensating for the stress my mother put me through on a daily basis.
Head out the house only to find my mother in the front yard grumbling and tending to her plants which seem to be the only thing she cared for. Stepping out in to the sun I saw Nicole in heading to her car. " Mumz!!! I shouted to get her attention" and also earn line of colorful word from my mother. Heading over I admire Nicole youthful look her light caramel skin, cat eyes with a hint of green and a shape we could only hope to buy. She could pass for a sister or a young aunty. Not a mother to an almost 18 year old.
Reaching up to her she gave me a bear hug " I heard the commotion, u ok ?" She asked with concern filled eyes I smile and replied with the nodding of my head " school soon finish and u guys can get yuh own place far from old ppl squabbles" she continued " u tell yuh mother morning? Don't think mi neva a watch yuh enno little gal!" I jus stood their looking at her wondering how she can still care for someone as vile and disrespectful as my mother
" NO I didn't " I said softly.
" don't Mek it happen again a still yuh madda." She chastised
" yes ma" I replied trying to end the conversation.
" yuh hungry?" She asked to which I replied
"No mam" as we entered the house. "Shanté inna the shower so come get something eat cuz u soon see the one Jason him come a call unno....." she said while heading to the stove to share me a plate
" ....him no have no friends him age ??? Poor thin" she laughed. Nicole wasn't a big fan of Jason and Shanté's relationship with the seven year age difference but she didn't stop them from dating only remaining Shanté that she will not take care of any grandkids and constantly talk to us about contraceptives even tho am not having sex. " Him not even would come out wat ever big car him a drive to give ppl a proper greeting jus push out him head like a turtle.' This had me laughing while trying not to choke on my food which consists of mash potatoes, straw pork and a side of steam veg.
" Him no come out cuz him know yuh no like him mummy yuh think the bwoy a fool ?" Shanté spoke as she sit in from of her food "an you dung in yah a laugh off yuh face like a donkey like yuh no know why Jay no come out when mummy deh yah?" She aimed at me
"So mi a nyam ppl now !" Nicole shout a little bit upset or hurt I want sure. Stepping into the conversation I said " it doesn't really matta mumz u know Jay mean us good and u are the mother so I guess it's best this way so if him dicide to start act a fool u can deal wid him with no remorse" I gave her smirk knowing she would agree. Shanté scuffed and continue to eat in silence.
After our meal we got ready to go on the road with Jason. I was sitting on the couch with Nicole when Shanté came in " Jay is outside, you ready ?"
"Yea mi ready" I replied realising her mood since the little show down in the kitchen " later mumz" I said while giving Nicole a kiss and Shanté following suit.
Heading outsid to find Jay in a burgundy x6 waiting. I sat in the back of the SUV while Shanté took the front Nicole came to the door and waved at us Jason totes is horn and took off in the direction of the gate. After leaving our scheme we headed to the richer side if Kingston in the hills where the wealthy and more classy upper class live also know as where Jason is from. Me an Shanté are upper middle class meaning we go to good schools and live pretty good but our parents money still can't compare to the money Jason family has. Paying close attention I see that we passed Jason's house and is head a bit further up the hill about three houses up. We came to a stop in front of a gate made from dark varnished wood and steel bars much like Jason's gate only more detailed designs. "What are we doing here so?" I ask to no in particular " Jus a link up mi cuz him fly in and mi a check if him good" Jay answered with a shrug. He press the intercom on the gate and a deep voice come from the small box "yea" to which Jay replied " open the fucking gate G" the voice on the other end broke into a sexy laugh that gave me goose bumps, my period muss out to start cuz mi body inna heat from last night mi not even know if the man ugly but mi get giggy ova him laugh, I chastised myself as the gate opened a the car rolled in.
This place was nice palm trees and gazebo nice three story house with plain white and gray paint on the out side. We got out if the car and headed for the door where we were greeted my a short fat lady who looked as if she was out of breath from either walking too far or cleaning becuz she's wearing cleaning gloves. "Morning miss V " Jason spoke up she gave him a welcoming smile that made her eyes twinkle while greeting Shanté with a hug " how are u bby girl?" to which she replied "Am fine enno...how the knee?" Seeing that they were about to start a long conversation i sniffled a little to remind them of my presence to which Shanté claps her hands " I am sorry missV this is my best friend Tajee, Tajee this is miss V Jason and Justin Nanny when they were growing up even tho she is still their Nanny" she laughed I smiled and wave seeing that I have know Jason for 3 years and even tho I know of Justin I have never met the guy who is Jason's best friend, cousin, business partner and wat ever else. We were escorted into the house and u could see that only a man occupied this house because everything was in black and gray. The colours were dark and modern I followed the couple to wat I guess was the living room. "do u want something to drink Tajee" Miss V asked while I sat beside Shanté who seem to be getting very comfortable in the very large sofa.
" Yes thank u some orange juice or water would be nice" I smiled politely thinking I should the a piece of cake on a string and let her chase it cuz she is a but too fat for her age and is liable to have a heart attack.
I got my juice which Shanté spiked with vodka " we deh ere ova thirty mins yuh sure this man deh ere?" I asked irritated.
" Him soon come man yuh inna hurry? " Jason ask with his own irritation while Shanté ignore us by watching tv.
"Betta mi did stay home" I sighed
" and do wat read or sleep?" Shanté asked while side eyeing me.
"You always inna my house a Mek noise" I heard a voice say from behind the sofa . Looking over my shoulder it was the sexy stranger from the club. My belly felt knoted and my pussy clenched tightly for the fact that he was shirtless and his sweat pants was riding low on is hope exposing his muscles and toned skin. The hair on my neck stood to attention and so did my nipples I rubbed my tights together to cause a bit of friction. He smirk as if he know what was going on in my mind " hi u must be Taj?" He asked with a smirk " I am Justin....I started to wonder if u were a part of these two imagination." He pointed at them " becuz your name was constant but we could never meet." Seeing the female appear behind him in wat looks to be a walk of shame I answered dryly " could say the same about u" while turning to face the tv.