Chapter 1

Note: this is my first ever story I have never shared my writing before  so thank you for reading. I appreciate the support. Leave your comments.

       Taking my third shot of vodka while waiting on my buzz to kick in to no avail. My name Tajee Green i am 17  living in central jamaica. I am a only child with one life time friend by the name of shanté Parks who oddly is also an only child. We attend the a prestigious high school in the country's capital. Our moms were best friends who don't get along anymore seeing as my mother is now a glorified bitch who treats everyone like shit.
    With that thought I took another shot.  Trying to pull myself out of my grumpy mood with another shot I felt hands rapped around my waist knowing it could only be Shanté. Turning around to face her " why u a close mark mi girl?"  She laughed and groped my waist while replying "Cuz mi wah fuck yuh enno" this drew the attention if the closest persons to us which earn our explotion of laughter.  Pushing her to break her hold on me      " move out a mi face G, u anno my type".
     "Atlease mi get yuh fi laugh" she gave out while masking the concern in her eyes. We push back a few more shots and reach the peak of my buzz.
     "Let's dance!!!" Shanté screamed over the loud club music while dragging me to the dance floor.
     Grinding on each other not caring about the attention we gained, we were having fun. From the corner of my eyes I could see Jason Shanté  man approaching us. He started grinding on her now that was my que to leave.
    We have known Jay since we were 15, that's when all my life started to crumble and we had the bright idea to sneak into one of Kingston's most famous night club. We bumped into Jason who instantly saw wat seem to have pass his staff , we were under aged but instead of kicking us out he took us under is wings and kept us close to him now two years later he is fucking Shanté and treats me like is little sister.
    I went back to the bar and signal Ziggy for another drink. After accepting my drink i felt like someone was watching me so I started to scan the place becuz even tho ppl had respect some might even fear jason( for wat idk)  u have some who still try and push up on me. Looking up to the VIP box I saw wat I can only describe as a fucking God.  And jus like that my belly started to  tighten and my pussy started to jump. "GET YUH SELF UNDER CONTROL!!"I chastised myself while turingback to the bar to order a bottle of water  buz this muss be the vodka shots talking.
    Looking back up at the VIP box  I saw that the sexy stranger was still looking at me. Scanning the dance floor to find my two love birds to no avail. Walking to the back I stopped a bottle girl 'yuh see Shanté? "   she smirked " yeah dem inna the back office"  I took off in that direction, pushing the big double door with my back I stumbled right into the person who was exiting the door as I entered. Turning around to apologise only to be greeted with the smell of expensive men's  cologne which had my yam  head spinning. Looking up I am greeted by a man who is no older than 24, light skinned, dark brown eyes, 6ft 5 (which is much taller than my 5ft7inches), cherry lips oh god a who a dah bwoy yah madda. "I.....ammm....awww....I " mi can't even form a proper sentence a rass. Getting frustrated I jus blurted out " sorry " and swiftly made my way around him to get to my destination which I kinda forgot until I was at the door to the back office. 
      Barging in not really ready for the sight in front of me, my best friend on her knees with Jay so far down her throat  it  looks like it's about to pop open with my eyes bulging I made a 360 out the door and speed walk back to my place at the bar,now I know why the fucking bitch was smirking.  Taking two more shots I signalled for Zigg to get my purse cuz I was ready to leave. Opening my phone I saw it was 4:30 on a Sunday morning. I really wanted to leave so I called my regular taxi driver Richy to come get me. While I waited I sipped on a mojito, jumping from the stool when my taxi arrived and headed outside. Bursting through the door I felt the fresh hair hit my face as stepped into the morning dew. Walking  not so steadily to the back door of the car I laid across the back seat and grumbled "morning ' to Richy now feeling the after effect of all those shots I took.
     Feeling the taxi coming to a halt I eased my self off the rest so the security could give us access to the housing scheme. Laying back down and  loving the cool feel of the leather against my face. I must have dosed off becuz I don't even feel the car coming to a stop this time only Ricky's voice " Taj yuh reach home"   with a huff I got up and exited the car paid Richy for is service and headed to the place I felt most at home Shanté house.