Chapter 13: Dreams

------------A/N Ok, Let's try this again------------

"Neko!" Koneko runs over and catches your head before it hits the ground. She puts your head on her lap. "Hey, are you ok?!" You don't move. She begins to get worried.

Asia walks over and places two fingers on your neck. "He's just used too much power, he'll be fine. And he's immortal anyway, remember?"

Koneko lets out a sigh of relief. "I guess so. But what was Azazel doing here? I thought he retired from being Cheif."

Issei powers down. "I don't know, but it can't be good."

Rias teleports you all back to the mansion. "Just let him rest for a while, I don't know how long it will take though." Everyone gets a cold drink and sits down.

Koneko nods and carries you upstairs. She tucks you in her bed and notices a rip in your clothes, revealing your scars. She sighs. After tucking you in bed she kisses you on the cheek. "See you soon, Neko." 

You find yourself in a strange place, surrounded by flowers and neat hedges. "Where am I?" You ask, walking around the area. 

You encounter a wooden round table with fourteen chairs. A strange figure sitting in the one directly opposite you. "Greetings, my descendant." The strange figure said in an echoey voice.

"Who are you?" You walk closer.

He puts a shadowy hand on your shoulder. "I am Oroborus. The First Fourth Primogenitor. Come, my son. I will show you why you are here.  His features become clearer and more human-like.

  His features become clearer and more human-like

"Where am I? Why am I here?" You ask.

He walks with you. "This is the realm of the Deities. As Primogenitors, we can access it at will. Now then, I have been waiting for you to access your true power. Your body is currently in a state of unconsciousness right now. If you wish to be able to maintain that form longer in battle, you must learn about this heritage."

"Fine, it's not like I have a choice." You sit down."

He sits in front of you. "Let's start from the beginning. The Primogenitors were created when now-deceased Gods gave their spirit to four noble vampires. I was one of them. Each Primogenitor has the spirit of one God. The First has The God of Equality, More commonly known as YinYang. The second, The God of Destruction. The Third, The Goddess of Peace and Love. But us? We have the spirits of not one, but two gods. We have the spirit of The God of War and Trihexa, The original Satan. We were created to rule over the vampires after The God's had died and to provide entertainment while they lived. For an unknown reason, only The Fourth Primogenitor can pass on their heritage.

"So that's why people say that The Fourth is the strongest, never imagined it would be like that though. So when do I wake up?" You ask.

"In due time. First, you must learn to accept human blood. Only then will you get stronger. You have a lover yes? Make her your blood servant." He looks at you.

"No, I won't do that to her." You squint.

"Well by the sound of it she said she didn't mind earlier. Also, bear in mind you are immortal. You'll outlive her eventually. At least this way she'll be immortal too. The blood of a blood servant will have effects tenfold of normal blood." He laughs,

You frown at the idea of outliving her. "I'll talk to her about it."

He smiles. "There you go." He hands you a golden chalice. "Come, you must drink before your urges kick in." 

He leads you to a river of blood. "Who's blood is this?!" You shout.

"This is the blood of all the Primogenitor's blood servants." He uses his own chalice to collect some and drinks it. "Now you do the same. If you don't your urges will kick in as soon as you wake up."

"Fine." You walk over and collect some. "Bottoms up!" You wipe your mouth after finishing the red liquid.

"That wasn't so bad, right? Well looks like our time is up." He laughs.

"What?" Your vision gets blurry and you wake up. You groan.

"You're awake!" Koneko pounces on top of you.

"Had a nice nap?" Issei laughs.

You look at them. "How long was I out?"

Kiba looks at his watch. "About eight hours. You had me worried, then I remembered you were immortal. We've been waiting here for a couple of hours now."

"Thanks, guys." You look out of the window. "It's getting late, you should get some rest."

Issei yawns. "You could say that again. Ok then, goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." You say. Everyone leaves. Yours and Koneko ears prick up. "Hey, Kitty? Did you bring me up here?"

"Of course I did! I'm not gonna leave you on the floor, and your clothes were ripped..." She looks into your eyes.

"You saw my scars, didn't you." You look down.

She gets off you and sits beside you. "Yeah... But I took you up here and covered you up before anyone could see."

You move a hand out from under the duvet and hold her hand. "Thank you, Kitty."

She puts her other hand on top of yours. "Want me to go in the bathroom so you can get changed?"

You stand up from under the covers. "No, not this time. It's about time I show you anyway. I shouldn't have to hide anything from you." You take off your hoodie, revealing your scars. "I hope you still love me despite this."

She runs and hugs you, burying her face into your chest. "Of course I still love you. I love you for who you are, your good looks are just an added bonus.

You kneel down and hug her back. "I love you, Kitty." You whisper in her ear. She smiles. You both break off the hug and get changed. "I'll go in the bathroom so you can get changed." You say.

Koneko blushes. "It's only fair if I get changed here now... Just don't stare and make it weird ok."

"Ok, Kitty." You smile and lie down in the bed while browsing your phone. Koneko finishes changing and lies down next to you. You cuddle her. "Goodnight Kitty, I love you." You pull her into a kiss before you both fall asleep.

-----------A\N I'm Back Guys! Sorry about not uploading for a while I was just kinda depressed but I'm ok now and new chapters should be coming regularly.-------------