Chapter 8: Valentines day

You both stay in the embrace for a short while until you realise everyone was staring at you two. You break off the hug with both of your Neko ears out blushing bright red. "Well this is awkward." You say, embarrassed. Koneko hides behind you.

"Wow Koneko to think you of all people would do that, I'm impressed. You two must be made for each other, I don't think I've ever seen your ears out." Akeno giggled.

You quickly put your ears back. "I try." You run your fingers through your hair.

Koneko wraps her arms around you from behind. "I like your ears. Keep them out for a bit."

You hold her hands. "Ok, Koneko." 

Issei scratches his head. "You two are so cute together, kinda upsets me that Koneko won't be in my harem." 

"Perv." You and Koneko both give him the death stare. We all laugh.

Rias pulls seven pieces of paper from her purse. "I hope you guys want to go to the amusement park because I already bought tickets!"

"Aw sweet!" Issei fist pumps the air. Rias teleports you to just outside the amusement park. "Holy shitballs this place is huge!" Issei looks at all the rides. "Hey, you guys want to go on that one thousand feet drop tower first?" 

Koneko looks down. "I don't know guys, I'm not too keen on rides."

You pet her head. "This is pretty much our first date together. Come on it'll be fun!" You say while holding her hand. 

"If you say so." She replied. When you are on the top of the ride you hold Koneko's hand. It dropped. You all scream at the top of your lungs. When you get off the ride Koneko attaches herself to you. You pick her up and sit her on your shoulders after giving her a warm smile. Your stomach growls. 

Rias laughs. "I think it's about time we ate don't you think."

You clench your stomach. "I can second that." You walk over to a nearby diner and find a table to sit at.

A man in a butler suit walks over. "What might I get for you this afternoon?"

"I'll have the steak, please." You reply.

"How would you like it cooked, sir?" The butler asks.

You look at the menu. "Rare please." The rest of them order their food.

Koneko looks at you. "I didn't know you liked rare meat."

"I don't. I just haven't drank any blood in a few days." You reply.

"Oh right, you're a vampire. Sorry I keep forgetting." She looks down.

You cut off a piece and put it in your mouth. Your eyes widen as you drink the blood. "I feel so much better now." You exclaim.

After you have all finished your food, Rias stands up. "It's getting late guys, we should head back now." You all walk out and Rias teleports you home. You all go in the Living room and sit down. "You guys want to watch a movie?"

A large white screen descends from the ceiling. When you were in the middle of watching a movie where the main character used his face as a shield,(ill give a cookie to whoever can guess the name of the movie :) Koneko sat in your lap. "Now I can sit with you without getting embarrassed." She whispered. You put your arms around her waist. When the movie finished you say goodnight to everyone and head to your room.

You hear a few knocks at your door. "Hello? Who is it?" You ask.

"It's only me." You hear Koneko call out. You open the door and greet her with a smile and a hug.

"Hey Koneko, what's up?" You ask, looking worried.

She looks down and blushes. "Y-You can sleep in my room if you want to...

---------A\N sorry this chapter was so short guys ill try harder next time. And ohmagash i love you all so much thank you for getting this to 800 reads! <3-------------