Chapter 9: Sleep

You gulp and blush lightly. "Are you sure, Koneko?"

She blushes too. "If you want to..."

You smile at her. "Ok, Koneko. Let me change my clothes and have a quick shower and I'll be right there."

"Ok. See you in a bit!" She smiles as she walks to her room."

After you change your clothes and have a shower you head towards Koneko's room. You knock on the door a few times. "Can I come in?" Koneko opens the door. "Hey, I'm here." 

"Well? Come on in." She says quietly. You walk into her room and look around. It looks the same as yours but more decorated.

"This looks nice." You say.

"Really?" She replies.

You smile. You both sit on her bed. Koneko looks at you and her expression changes. "Since you told me your backstory it's only fair if I tell you mine, and we should get to know each other more.  My mother was Nekomata and my father a scientist. They didn't see me as their child but as a lab rat to experiment on. In one of the experiments both of my parents were killed. I also lost my memory of this. My sister only revealed this to me recently and said she hid it to protect me. As I was saying, we were taken in by a branch family from The House of Naberius. The master reincarnated my sister as a member of her peerage. He had also wanted to experiment and turn me into a super devil. My sister found out of this and killed him. As a result of this, she became a stray and was hunted. After that failed, I was sentenced to death by the devils until Sirsechs protected me and placed me in Rias's care. And here I am now. To be honest I've been kinda depressed until I met you." She looks up at you and smiles,

"I'm so sorry." You say, looking worried.

"It's ok, it's in the past now anyway. And you make me feel better too." She blushed. It's getting late, come on let's get some sleep." She climbs under the duvet. She taps the space next to her to indicate you to join her. You smile at her and climb in next to her. You stare at each other for a minute. You move your hand to brush away the hair on her face before you lock with her golden eyes. You both inch closer and closer and your lips touch, sharing a light kiss.

You both blush bright red and both of your ears prick up. "My kitty." You say while cuddling her into your chest.

"My Neko." She purrs, enjoying the embrace. You both softly purr before drifting off to sleep. You wake up to find Koneko is curled up laying on your chest. You smile and lightly pet her head. She yawns. "Meow. Morning Neko."

"Morning Kitty. Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Nope. Even if you did I wouldn't mind, this is nice." She says, enjoying you petting her. 

"Sorry Kitty, but I need to go back to my room now." You say.

"What? Why? There's still a half-hour until the alarm goes off." She frowns.

"Two reasons. One, I left my clothes in there. Two, I need to drink some blood before my Vampiric urges kick in." You explain.

"Urges?" She asks.

"Yeah, if I don't drink a bit of blood every day I turn into a savage that drinks the blood of whoever I see until I'm satisfied. And that's not good. After I've done that I promise I'll  come back ok?" You say. 

"Alright, just be quick." She kisses you on the cheek. You blush as you walk towards your room. 

After you change your clothes and rinse your mouth out to get rid of blood stains, you go back to Koneko's room. "Can I come in?" You ask.

"Just a second!" You hear her shout. "Alright come on."

You see her wearing a uniform with a badge that says Kuoh Acadamy in small lettering. "Is that a school uniform?" You ask. "Oh right, holidays are over."

She gives a thumbs up. "That's right! Want me to see if I can get you enrolled?"

-------A\N I know I sound like a broken record right now but thank you all for 900 reads. For my first story you have no idea how much this means for me. Also would you guys like to see a dbz themed story for my second book? If so should I finish this one first or do them both together. Let me hear your ideas!-------------