Chapter 2: Introductions

You walk with Rias to a nearby bench where 6 people are sitting.

"Rias who is he? Is he bothering you?" The brown haired boy exclaims with an agitated tone. You remain silent.

"He's pretty cute" The black haired girl giggled. You return a small smile.

"Everyone there is someone I would like you to meet. Now go on Y\N, introduce yourself." Rias says with a firm tone.

"Hi guys, I'm assuming you are Rias's peerage? Anyway my name is Y\N  L\N and I'm a personal close friend of Rias. I hope we can be close friends too." You say while smiling.

"Oh sorry man i haven't had much sleep recently so I'm kinda edgy right now. My name's Issei bye the way." He says with a calmer tone.

"I'm Akeno.  And might I add you do smell like a nekomata. Are you?" She asks with visible curiosity.

"Its complicated.." You reply nervously. 

'I didn't pay much attention to it earlier but that white haired girl has been staring at me the entire time. I wonder what's going through her mind right now.' You thought to yourself.

"I'm Kiba, a pleasure." He bows.

"I-I-I'm G-Gasper." He whispers while hiding behind a blonde haired girl.

"Nice to meet you Gasper." You say in a friendly tone.

"I'm Asia. Nice to meet you! I hope we can be great friends." She exclaims with an excited tone.

"Same here." You say while returning a smile.

"Hi I-I'm Koneko. She says while blushing.

 Issei laughs. "Wow Koneko, wouldn't you usually say something like 'sup dude, name's Koneko.' or something?"

"Shut it, perv." She says while frowning. We all let out a small giggle.

"Well guys would you like to come to my place with Rias? We were going to catch up on things and i was going to make food anyway." You ask. They reluctantly agreed.

"Ok Follow me." You say.

after half a mile walking

"Just where do you live man!" Issei shouts while sweating.

"Quiet. We don't want to attract attention. Ok were out of sight, you guys can fly right?" You ask.

"We can all fly except Issei but i can carry him." Rias says.

"Ok then. See that mountain over there? Go fly to the top, I'll meet you there." You point to the mountain in the distance and start jumping.

Timeskip to the mountain

Issei looks around. "Whoa this place is kinda small."

"Heh, this is where I've been living for the past 6 years. You say while scratching your head.

"What happened to your old house?" Rias looks puzzled.

"I'll get to that soon I promise, can I make food first?." You laugh while clutching your stomach.

"Yeah sorry." Rias looks down.

"You guys make yourselves at home." You hand them the TV remote.