Chapter 11: Fight

You look at him and look back at your food. "Oh, you are so gonna regret that!" The large person says while picking you up and throwing you down. You perform a back handspring and land on your feet. You smirk and put your hands in your pockets. "Oh you think this is funny, do you?!" He starts throwing punches, you dodge it and ready a first. You then remember Koneko's words to not get in a fight on your first day. You sigh and continue to dodge the attacks. 

A crowd circles you. 'The teachers will be here soon, better finish this quick.' You think. You dodge his punch at the last second so it hits the wall. 'Second and fourth fingers, broken.'

"Gaah!" He screams in pain. The crowd roars with excitement.

He tries to jump at you but you stick your leg out before he gets in the air, causing him to fall and get knocked out on the marbled floor. "And that's all she wrote." You laugh. You notice Koneko and the rest watching from the OC window. You smile and wave.

"What's going on here?!" Sona walks in. The crowd bolts off to places unknown. She looks at you standing over the bully. "You better explain yourself." She gives a disapproving look.

"I was eating my food and this guy attacked me. His second and fourth fingers are broken, jaw is dislocated and has a mild concussion. I didn't hit him though." You explain.

"I'll call an ambulance for him. So if you didn't hit him how did he get those injuries?" Sona pulled her phone out.

"I just kept dodging. He eventually punched the wall and tripped." You look at him.

"Well, technically you didn't do anything but still, don't get into trouble." She says, while signalling people to help her pick him up. 

You head over to the OC Room. "You guys saw all that, didn't you?"

"Yeah. What happened, Neko?" Koneko holds your hands.

"I was trying to eat my food and he attacked me." You say. They laugh.

Rias looks angry. "There is another Fallen group rally a few miles away. Y/N, there is a good chance tha-"

"That my father is there." You cut her off. 

"Yeah. Everyone be on your guard. We're leaving in two minutes." She turns around.

"Hey, Rias? Those cow blood packets you get for Gasper and I, think you could get me human blood instead? I know it's a lot to ask but it would last longer since I would need less of it and it would make me a shit ton stronger than I am now." You look at her. 

She turns around to look at you. "I don't think that's possible, but I'll look into it."

Koneko looks down. Y-You can have m-my blood if you want." She says quietly.

You hold her hands. "Kitty, no. I could never do that to you."

"But you might need it, and you'll be drinking people's blood that you don't even know." She looks into your eyes.

You brush a hair off her face. "Are you sure, Kitty?"

"I'm sure. I'll be able to help you this way too, Neko." She smiles.

"Thank you so much, Kitty." You hug her. "I don't deserve you."

"Don't say that. I love you." She kisses you on the cheek.#

"I love you too." You hug her tighter.

Rias constructs a teleportation circle. "Alright then, Be on your guard."

You all teleport outside a warehouse. You see the same man in golden armour. "You're dead."

----------A/N Sorry the chapter was so short I was just really tired today. I had to help build and paint a shed.--------------