Chapter 6: Sacrifice

Timeskip - 4 months later

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP--- You turn your alarm off and roll over. You lay there for a few minutes in your bed before you decide to get up.  You push aside the thick golden brown blanket and stand up. You rub your heavy eyelids as you walk into the shower. After a quick cold shower to get refreshed you change into a white hoodie and joggers. You yawn as you walk downstairs. "Morning guys, hope you are all ok. Should I make pancakes for breakfast?" You ask.

Issei looks at you. "Dude. doesn't matter what it is, if you made it I'll eat it."

"What he said." Koneko said hungrily.  

"Sure." You laugh. You head into the kitchen to make pancakes. You return with seven stacks of golden brown, beautifully fluffy vanilla pancakes. "Bon appétit." You say while putting the plates on the table.

After finishing the meal Rias stood up with a stern look on her face. "Alright everyone listen up, this is important. The have been reports of a lot of fallen recently and now they have all gathered into one place. I don't know what they are planning but what I do know is that we need to stop them. Everyone get ready, we're leaving soon." Everyone looks at her.

"Just how many are there?" You ask nervously. 

"Around eighty." She replies. Everyone sweatdrops. "I know we have never faced this many before but if we all work together we can do this. Is everyone ready? Lets go." You all nod. She teleports you all into what appears to be an abandoned barn. You see a large figure with six wings standing on a podium standing in front of the fallen. "That's enough!" Rias shouts. They all see you and the figure vanishes into thin air. "Everyone battle formation!" Rias yells as the fallen come running towards you. Asia in the back healing everyone protected by Kiba. The rest of you in the front. You leap into the air and kick two of them into the ground. Akeno releases a flurry of lightning and Kiba calls for his balance breaker. One of the fallen appears in golden armour. Gasper freezes him while you and Koneko unleash a multitude of attacks and bring him down. More of them start coming towards all of you.

"There's more of them? Alright this is what I've been training for. Crimson cardinal promotion!" Issei shouts. 

"Fine. I'm going to need some blood after this." You say as a red aura engulfs you. You start moving faster and hitting harder.

One of the fallen goes behind Kiba and stabs him through the stomach. "Agh!" He screams. You almost instantly appear behind the fallen and roundhouse kick it sending it flying into a nearby wall.

"Stay still." Asia says as a green aura enters Kiba's wound. 

Your aura disappears. "This is what I get for refusing to drink human blood huh." Out of the corner of your eye you see Koneko fighting three on one when you see one about to axe her from behind. You run over to her and arrive just in time to jump in front of the attack. It strikes you in the neck\shoulder region. "Ack!" You cough out blood. 

"Y\N!" Everyone screams. Akeno and Rias go berserk and unleash a hellstorm of magic upon them while Koneko holds you up.

"Y\N!" She screams. Your neck leaking like a waterfall onto her clothes.

"This is nothing." You give a clearly forced smile, continuing to cough up blood.

"Asia get over there now!" Rias shouts.

"Rias it's not working!" Asia looks worried.

"Y\N. You idiot. Why?" She says while crying.

You see that same figure you saw at the start appear behind Koneko. This time you can see it's face. Your eyes widen in shock and denial. 'Dad?!' You think before your skin snaps and your head rolls onto the floor. Everyone stands frozen, staring in shock.

"Y\N? Y\N?!" Koneko screams as she holds you lifeless, headless body. She holds your wrist to feel your pulse. She starts crying uncontrollably. "H-He's dead. 

-----------A/N Thank you all again for getting this book to 300 reads. Feel free to ask questions or give opinions or ideas of other books you would like me to do--------------