Chapter 12: Awakening

You pull out a cow blood bag and drink every last drop. That same red aura as before engulfs you and your surroundings. Only this time it's much larger and denser. You charge at full speed at you father and catch him off guard. Your fist ploughs into his chest as he flies through the wall. The Fallen look at Rias and the rest. "I'll handle him. You guys take the Fallen." You jump out of the hole you made in the wall.

You hear your fathers twisted laughing in the distance. He emerges from under some rubble. "Well well. The disgrace has shown himself." Your aura gets larger and thicker. Your atmosphere is pure bloodlust. "My, you've gotten stronger."

"THIS IS FOR KYO!" You scream as you lunge at him. He dodges. Your knuckle grazes his elbow, cutting it. "H-How did you dodge that?!" You jump back.

He smirks. "I wasn't the leader of the Fox Youkai for my good looks." 

"Stop. Talking. Right. Now." You say.

He looks at you and laughs. "Oh really, You're no match for me. You've always been weak, just like your brother. He spits.

"Say your prayers." You appear behind him and start landing lighting fast punches. He turns around to counter but hits your afterimage instead. You appear above him and pummel him into the ground, unleashing a relentless fury at his torso. He coughs up blood. Your aura weakens. 'Shit! I only have a few more minutes! Better make them count' You think. 

Your father grins. "I've been waiting for this. Now's my chance!" He leaps out of the ground and summons a sword of light. He swings at you as your reaction speed slows down. 

Koneko and the others arrive. "Is that a sword of light?" Kiba says. 

"It seems so." Akeno nods in agreement. 

Koneko looks worried. "Shouldn't we be helping him?!"

Rias puts her hand on her shoulder. "As much as I would like to send him into oblivion, we can't. This is his fight, and he needs his revenge."

Koneko looks down. "I know he's immortal, but I don't want him to suffer anymore."

Your father slices off your index finger, only to watch it reattach itself thirty seconds later. "Oh? What's this? Nekomata have good healing but it's not this good. Oh, whatever. I'll kill you anyway."

"Shut up!" Your power reverts to the original aura you started with.

Your father impales you with the sword of light through the stomach. You cough blood.

"Y\N!" Everyone screams. Everyone unleashes their attacks against your father, just about grazing him each time. "Neko!" Koneko screamed. "Does it hurt?"

"I'll be fine." You grunt, getting up off the floor with your wound closing up.

"Liar... Your aura's gone." She says with tears in your eyes. You pull her into a hug. "You said last resort right?" She says while pulling her shirt down to her shoulder and stretching her neck out.

"Kitty... I can't do that." You say quietly.

"You promised you would do it if you need to... Just do it already. I'll be fine." She closes her eyes.

"Ok, Kitty. I'm sorry if this hurts."You hold her in your arms as your fangs extend and pierce her neck. She gives a slight squeal and goes limp. You suck out as much blood as you can. Your eyes widen. You can hear Avrora in your head. 'Do it. You're ready.' She says. "Rias! Tell everyone to get behind me now!" You shout, picking up Koneko's unconscious body. 

Everyone gets behind you and you hand Koneko to Rias. Your father looks amused. "Trying something new, are we? Go ahead. All your efforts are futile."

"Big mistake." You bring your left arm forward. "I am the Thirteenth Kaleid blood. Successor to the twelfth Kaleid Blood. I mock the Gods and envy the weak. I, Y\N L\N shall become The Fourth Primogenitor and the one true vampire lord.  I will plunge you into the clutches of eternal darkness!" Your hair turns into a faded purple-white. Your eyes become slits. Your aura explodes into a wreath of energy surrounding the vicinity. It then compresses into a tight small beam of red energy outlining your body. You stare at your father with your cold, dead eyes. He jumps back in fear. Before he can think you approach him at speeds beyond light. You punch him into the air then vanish, you reappear and unleash a volley of punches and kicks. You do so for a few minutes before smashing him into the ground. You broke four of his ribs, removed his left arm, broke all of his teeth and ripped off half his skin. 

You pick up the broken remains of your father by his throat as he begs for mercy. Rias looks at you and speaks in your mind that she wants to ask him a question. "My friend here wants to ask you something." You say, raising him higher.

"And then you'll let me go?" He weeps.

"I'll think about it." You tighten your grip.

Rias walks over with pure rage in her eyes. "All those years ago. Why did you do it?! I assume you know what I'm talking about!"

He healed his wounds and his mood changed. He stopped begging and looked serious. "He was supposed to become the heir for the throne. Instead, he became one of those Nekomata filth. An albino at that. You were the reason your mother died! She couldn't stand the fact you weren't a Fox so she hung herself! Such a disappointment. Just like Kyo."

You get enraged and drop him. You kick him in his chest, knocking him back hundreds of feet and breaking the ribs he just healed. "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK HIS NAME!" Your voice echoes through the trees.

Rias's bloodlust became equivalent to mine. "That's it? Because he wasn't what you wanted him to be? That's why you had him locked in a dungeon for sixteen hours a day? That's why you tortured him with every weapon under the sun?" Her voice grows darker with every word. Rias prepares a devastating spell with two demonic circles in front of her hands. Red lighting swirls around her. Koneko steps forward, ready to attack with you and Rias.

You're all about to attack when a mysterious golden-black haired figure with ten wings appears. "Sorry, but this one's coming with me." It says before vanishing into raven feathers.

"Azazel." Rias scoffs.

"Guys? I don't feel so good." You say before you turn back to normal and collapse onto the floor.

-----------A\N Sorry guys about no chapter yesterday. I did say I would do 2 chapters today but I put them both into one long chapter instead. Hope you enjoyed!-----------