Chapter 3: The Hidden Truth

You started making lunch while the others were watching TV. You decided you were going to make chicken burgers today and started preparing the patty. You grill-seared it and infused it with red wine. You then toasted the burger buns and placed the meat inside. You added the salad that you prepared along with some hot sauce. "Dinner is ready guys, hope you enjoy it!" You shout while bringing the food to the dining table. Issei looks at the food seductively while drool comes out of his mouth. You hand each of them a water bottle. "Sorry guys the only drinks I have are water bottles.

"It's fine its better for you and healthier too." Kiba says while taking a sip.

"Thank you for the meal!" Everyone says in unison.

Issei takes a bite. "Mmmpf Thhish ish sho ghood"

"Issei don't talk with your mouth open it's gross." Rias scolds him.

"Sorry. But man was that good!" He replied. "I'm glad you like it." You say happily.

"Rias have you finished? You want to go talk in private now? Come up to my room." You whisper.

"Yeah sure." She replies

"You guys help yourselves to whatever you want. There's snacks in the box by the kitchen.

In your room

'All right where do i start..' You think to yourself.

 "How about the day you 'disappeared'. " She says while staring at you.

"Oh? You can read minds now?" You say, shocked.

"Never mind that. Just carry on." She says while her tone gets firmer.

"Fine. The day before you said I 'dissapeared' a man broke into our house. He murdered my Mother and Father-"

"Those wretches had it coming after what they did to you." She exclaimed angrily.

"Maybe you're right. As I was Saying, Me and my brother Kyo were playing videogames when we heared their shrill screams from downstairs. He held his hand over my mouth and hid me behind the dresser. He greabbed his katana from his draw and turned into his Yokai form. The man eventually broke through the door and punched my brother before he could react. Then he grabbed him from behind. Kyo couldnt get loose so what he did... h-he impaled himself in the heart.." You say with tears in your eyes clutching your pendant. "It went through stabbing the man aswell. They both died that night.  And that day was the last time i saw my brother. I called the police but there was nothing they could do about it since they were dead." You say while wiping away tears.

"I'm sorry." She pulls you into a close hug.

"They packed all my things and put me in an adoption centre, and that's when I met Avrora Firestein, The 4th Primogenitor. She adopted me." You say starting to calm down. You break off the hug.

"Wait a minute. One of the vampiric lords Avrora? THE STRONGEST VAMPIRE AVRORA!?" She shouted.

"Thats the one." You laugh.

"Holy shit." She says almost in disbelief.

"She took me in as her blood servant for 6 years while she had her servants tutor me. She had me study 16 hours a day. Man was it tough. It did pay off in the end though. She was like a mother to me. Then 6 months ago she got tired of living and ordered me to destroy her..." You say while looking down. "I rejected of course but she begged me.. On that day I, Y\N  L\N became the fourth primogenitor." You declare.

She takes a deep breath. "I need a sec to process this. Your still a nekomata right?" You take out your ears.

"Nya! Yep."

"And a vampire?" She asks. You nod.

"Rias?" You look at her.

"What is it, Y\N?"

"You know how I inherited The Immortal's Healing?" You turn around.

"What about it? She asks. You take off your shirt.

"The scars didn't heal."

Ignore the tail and face

"All the things he did to you..." She stares in shock.

"Well nothing we can do about it now." You say sadly while putting your shirt back on. "Please don't tell the others about this."

"I wouldn't dream of it." She smiles at you.

-----------A\N i dont think anyone will ever read this but on the 1% chance someone does pls tell me what you think about it so far and yes it will get better--------------